Main Article Content
Describe the implementation of the fingerprint electronic absence policy on the discipline and performance of civil servants as well as the impact it has on implementing the fingerprint electronic absence policy. Qualitative descriptive method describes various conditions and situations as the object of research. The data collection techniques used were observation, documentation and interviews. After the implementation of fingerprint electronic attendance, discipline increases and obligations as employees have been carried out in accordance with applicable regulations. The application of sanctions in the regional government of seluma regency is in accordance with the regulations of civil servants and the provision of rewards for employees who excel has been carried out properly, to inspire other employees, so that they can work better.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Bungin. (2009). Qualitative Research. Jakarta. Kecana Jakarta.
- Herdiansyah, H. (2015). Interviews and Observations, as Qualitative Data Extraction Instruments, Jakarta. PT. RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Herdiansyah, H. (2014). Qualitative Research Methodology for Social Sciences, Jakarta. , Salemba Humanika.
- Kurniawati. (2015). Human Resource Development. South Tangerang. Open University.
- Masril. (2019). Implementation of Civil Servant Discipline Policy at the South Totikum District Office, Banggai Islands Regency. e Journalist Journal, Volume 4 (1), 156-16.
- Maulana, A. (2016). Strategic Management. South Tangerang. Open University.
- Mils. (2003). Observations are not only made on objects of human behavior, but on the system.
- Moleong. (2014). purposive sumpling (purposive sampling) the sampling technique used if the researcher has certain considerations in determining informants.
- Nurcholis. (2007). Theory and Practice of Regional Autonomy Government. Jakarta. P.T. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.
- Prijodarminto. (1994). Discipline Tips for Success. Bandung. Pradnya Paramita.
- Government regulations. No. 53. (2010). About Civil Servant Discipline. Article 3,4,7.
- Riant, N.D. (2006). Public Policy For Developing Countries. Jakarta. PT.Elex Media Komputindo.
- Setya., et al. (2018). Implementation of Discipline Policies for Civil Servants (A Study at the Human Resources and Human Resources Development Agency in Talaud Islands Regency). Journal of Governmental Science Department. Samratulagi University Volume 2 (2).
- Sobirin. (2015). Work management. South Tangerang. Open University.
- Sugiyono. (2005). Administrative Research Methods. Bandung. PT. Alphabeta.
- Situmorang, V. M. & Juhir. J. (1994). Legal Aspects of Inherent Supervision in Government Officials. Jakarta. PT.Rineka Cipta
- Wahab. (2005). Policy implementation can be viewed from several points of view.
- Widodo. (2010). Factors that influence the success or failure of policy implementation.
- Winarno. (2005). The bureaucratic structure of the dominant institution in the implementation of public policies has different interests in each hierarchy.