Main Article Content
Learning outcomes are often linked to the quality of education. If students get learning results with good grades. Then the teaching and learning process that lasts for that long is considered to have reached the minimum completeness criteria. Learning outcome is an evaluation of learning. The purpose of the evaluation is to find out information about the students' mastery of the material.
How big is the student's motivation to learn at home during a pandemic? The author uses a survey method in this study. The magnitude of the influence of student learning motivation on student learning outcomes MI ARRIDHA Jakarta, is proven by statistical calculations which show the correlation coefficient (r) = 0.821. Efforts and efforts are needed in order to improve learning outcomes by making improvements to the student learning motivation variables that are carried out at the school concerned.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Crawford, M. L. (2005). Leadership and Teamwork in Educational Management. Jakarta: Grasindo.
- Hamalik, O. (2009). Teaching Planning Based on a Systems Approach. Jakarta: Bina Aksara.
- Robbins, S. P. (2004). Organizational Behavior. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
- S.J, W. W. (2014). Teaching Psychology. Yogyakarta: Sketches.
- Santoso, P. B. (2005). Statistical Analysis with Microsof Excel and SPSS. Yogyakarta: Andi.
- Sobur, A. (2009). General Psychology. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
- Sugiyono. (2006). Educational Research Methods: Quantitative Approaches, Qualitative, and R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.