Main Article Content
Education plays an essential role in every process of improving the quality and progress of the nation. Quality human resources are needed in building society in a country in the current industrial era 4.0. One of the ways is by improving the quality of education in educating the human resources owned by the State. The function of this particular examine was actually towards discuss the mediating impact of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in between emotional intelligence as well as spiritual intelligence on the efficiency of lecturers in higher institutions of business economics in Surabaya. Besides, this examine likewise intends towards identify the degree of these three variables' affect on efficiency. This kind of research study is actually quantitatively connected with a study technique performed towards academic personnel within this particular situation. The sampling method is actually symmetrical arbitrary sampling. The outcomes revealed a partial arbitration impact in between emotional intelligence as well as spiritual intelligence on the mentor staff's efficiency, within this particular situation, the lecturers. These three variables likewise have actually a considerable impact on the efficiency of lecturers at higher institutions of business economics in Surabaya.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Andrew, A. S., & Cazares, F. L. (2015). Mediating Effects of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Organizational Performance: Empirical Analysis of Public Employees in Guadalajara, Mexico. EconoQuantum, Volume 12, Nomor 2, pp.71-92.
- Arbuckle, J.L., & W. Worthke. (1999). Amos 4.0 User's Guide. SmallWaters Corporation, USA.
- Baron, R. M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The Moderator- Mediator Variable Distinction in Social The Moderator-Mediator Variable Distinction in Social Psychological Research: Conceptual, Strategic, and Statistical Considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Volume 51, Nomor 6, pp.1173-1182.
- Basu, E., Pradhan, R. K., & Tewari, H. R. (2017). Impact of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Job Performance in Indian Healthcare Industries: The Mediating Role of Social Capital. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Volume 66, Nomor 6, pp.780-796.
- Ghozali, Imam. (2014). Model Persamaan Struktural Konsep Dan Aplikasi Dengan Program AMOS 22.0. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
- Goleman, D. (2000). Working With Emotional Intelligent. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Gong, Z., Chen, Y., & Wang, Y. (2019). The Influence of Emotional Intelligence on Job Burnout and Job Performance: Mediating Effect of Psychological Capital. Frontiers in Psychology, 10(December), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.02707
- Haryono, S., Rosady, F., & Shamsuri MdSaad, M. (2018). Effects of Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence on Job Performance among Temporary Nurses at Abdul Riva'i Regional General Hospital, Berau District, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. Management Issues in Healthcare System, 4(1), 42-54. https://doi.org/10.33844/mihs.2018.60231
- Jasour, Mina., & Maleki Avarsin, Sadegh. (2016). The Relationship between Attributional Style and Spiritual Intelligence and Job Performance of Employees of Tabriz University of Medical Education. Research and Development in Medical Education. Vol. 5 No. 2, pp.55-61
- Kaur, J., & Sharma, A. (2019). Emotional intelligence and work performance. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2 Special Issue 3), 1658-1664. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijrte.B1301.0782S319
- Khandan, M., Eyni, Z., & Koohpaei, A. (2017). Relationship between Spirtual Intelligence and Job Performance: A Case Study of Nurses and Nursing Aids in the Main University Hospital of Qom, Iran. Health, Spirtuality and Medical Ethics, Volume 4, Nomor 3, pp.8-13.
- Kinicki & Fugate. (2013). Organizational Behavior 9th. Singapore: McGraw Hill International Edition.
- Krisnanda, P. H., & Surya, I. B. K. (2019). Effect of emotional and spiritual intelligence on transformational leadership and impact on employee performance. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(3), 70-82. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n3.634
- Masitoh, S., & Sudarma, K. (2019). Intelligence on Work Satisfaction With Employee. Management Analysis Journal, 8(1), 98-107.
- Munir, M., & Azam, R. I. (2019). Emotional Intelligence and Employee Performance?: An Intervention Based Experimental Study [ Journal of Business & Economics ( 2075-6909 )] Emotional Intelligence and Employee Performance?: An Intervention Based Experimental Study. Journal of Business & Economics, 9(August), 1-19.
- Organ, D. W. (1988). Organizational Citizenship Behavior the Good Soldier Syndrome. Lexington, MA: Lexington Book.
- Podsakoff, P., MacKenzie, S., Paine, J., & Bachrach, D. (2000). Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: A Critical Review of The Theoretical and Empirical Literature and Suggestions For Future Research. Journal of Management, Volume 26, Nomor 3, pp.513-563.
- Rasiah, R., Turner, J. J., & Ho, Y. F. (2019). The impact of emotional intelligence on work performance: Perceptions and reflections from academics in malaysian higher educationobitat endiaest que. Contemporary Economics, 13(3), 269-282. https://doi.org/10.5709/ce.1897-9254.312
- Rita, M., Payangan, O. R., Tuhumena, R., & Erari, A. (2016). Mediation Effect of Organizational Citizenship Behavior ( OCB ) On The Effect of Transformational Leadership , Organizational Commitment , and Work Motivation Toward Employee Performance ( Case Study on the Regional Secretariat Employees Papua Province ). International Journal of Business Management, 2(2), 26-39.
- Robbins, Stephen P. (2008). Organizational Behavior, Tenth Edition. Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Steinberg, L & Richard M, Lerner. (1981). Handbook of Adolescence Psychology: Third Edition.New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Supriadi, I. (2020). Metode Riset Akuntansi. Deepublish.
- Supriyanto, A. S., Ekowati, V. M., & Masyhuri, M. (2019). The Relationship among Spiritual Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Employee Performance. Etikonomi, 18(2), 249-258. https://doi.org/10.15408/etk.v18i2.11318
- Yadav, P. (2013). Organisational Citizenship Behavior: A Review of Antecedent, Correlates, Outcomes and Future Research Directions. IJHPD, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp.1-19.
- Zohar, Danah., & Marshall. (2007). SQ: Spiritual Intelligence The Ultimate Intelligence. Alih Bahasa Rahmani Astuti dkk. Bandung: Penerbit Mizan Media Utama.