Main Article Content
Objective research to analyze the influence of GPM to profit growth in (KPRI) The Torch of Bima Teachers. The research cooperative instrument used was a list of tables containing data on gross profit, net sales and net income (KPRI) Torch Guru-Guru Bima. The population in the study used was the financial report data of the Torch Teachers of Bima balance and PHU for the last 49 years, namely the years 1970-2019. The sample used is the financial data of the Bima Teachers Torch Cooperative for 10 years for the period 2010-2019. The research sampling method was purposive sampling method. Data collected through observation, interview and literature. Data analysis techniques used are GPM, Profit Growth, Simple Linear Regression Analysis, Simple Correlation Coefficient Analysis, Simple Coefficient of determination and partially theresults t testshow that there is no significant effect of GPM on profit growth at (KPRI) Torch of Bima.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Agus Harijoto and Martono. (2014). Financial management. Third Edition, Second Edition, Indonesian Publisher, Yogyakarta.
- Adisetiawan, R. (2012). Financial Ratio Analysis To Predict Profit Growth. Jurnal Science ManagementResearch,Vol. 3, No. 5, pg. 1-93
- Bionda, RA, Mahdar, MN (2017). The Effect of Gross Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin, Return on Assets and Return on Equity on Profit Growth in Manufacturing Companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Journal of Kalbis Socio (Journal of Business and Communication). Vol. 4, No.1 February 2017, p. 1-7.
- Harahap, SS (2015). Critical Analysis of Financial Statements. Issue 1-10. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
- Jayanti, DF, Lestari, PU (2018). Effect of Debt To Equity Rate(DER), Current Ratio (CR), Gross Profit Margin (GPM), Net Profit Margin (NPM), Company Size, Working Capital to Total Asset (WCTA) on Profit Growth. Prima Ekonomika Journal. Vol. 9, No.2, October 2018, p. 21-32.
- Kagatanaribe, ADZ, Kepramareni.P, Ernawatiningsih, LPN (2019). Analysis of financial ratios that affect the growth of residual yields in the Denpasar City Savings and Loan Cooperative. Journal of Accounting Research (JUARA). Vo.9, No.1 March 2019, p. 84-91.
- Cashmere. (2014). Financial Statement Analysis. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
- Mende, S. (2017). The Effect of Liquidity, Solvency and Profitability on Returns of Property Sector Companies. Vol. 5, No. 2, pg. 2193-2202
- Nainggolan, MRB, Pakpahan, SM, Siregar, S. R, Purba JS (2019). Effect of Quick Ratio, Total
- Asset Turn Over and Gross Profit Margin on Profit Growth in Food and Beverage Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2013-2017. Journal of Public Literature. Vol. 3, No. 2, pg. 45-53.