Main Article Content
This research aims to know the influence of brand awareness and brand trust on customer brand loyalty Wardah in the Province of Banten, the simultaneous influence of both are also tested in this study. The population in this research is the customers Products in Banten Province. The research was carried out in June until August 2018. The method used is the sample election assidental sampling technique or the formula used hence theory Malhotra and produced 85 representative sample, a sample that is truly representative of the population. Data collection is carried out by means of questionnaires to spread 85 respondents. Based on the results of this research it can be concluded that variables brand awareness and confidence in the brand to brand loyalty either partial or simultaneous. The influence of brand awareness greater than trust the brand. And 76.3% wardah customer brand loyalty in Banten Province affected by the brand awareness and confidence in the brand, while the rest is influenced by other factors not examined.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Aaker, D.A. 1997. brand equity management, taking advantage of the value of a brand, Jakarta: Mitra Utama
- Arief, Mirza. (2017). " The influence of brand trust and brand commitment to brand loyalty ”. Thesis. Brawijaya University Malang
- Delgado in ernaferrindewi. (2008). The Effect of Threat and Brand Trust on the Importance of Purchasing Anlene Milk Products in the Entrepreneurship Journal Surabaya
- Dwi, Anita Kurniati, (2013). "The Effect of Brand Awareness and Perceptions of Quality on Brand Loyalty through Brand Trust as an Intervening Variable in Nokia Phones" Thesis
- Farhat, Reshma. Dr, Khan, Bilal Mustafa. 2011. Importance of brand image on brand Equilty study, aligarh Muslim university
- Fauziyah Suci. (2016). "The Influence of Brand Trust and Brand Equity on Consumer Loyalty in Wardah Cosmetics Products (Consumer Survey at PT. Paragon Technology And Innovation Pekanbaru Branch)" JOM FISIP Vol.3 No. 2
- Ghazali, Imam. 2016. Multivariate Analysis Application with IBM SPSS 23 Program. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
- Giddens. 2002. Customer loyalty: growing and maintaining customer loyalty. Linguist: Dwi Kartini Jaya, revised and latest editions. Jakarta: Erlangga.
- Haryadi, Akbar. (2012). "Analysis of the Influence of Brand Equity The Botol Sosro on Purchase Loyalty in Students of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Hasanudin University" Thesis.
- Humdiana. 2005. Marketing Strategy. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Mizan Pustaka
- Ilmiyati, Insani. (2012). "The effect of brand trust and brand awareness on brand loyalty in Pond's products" Thesis.
- Kotler and Armstrong. 2001. Marketing principles volume I. eighth edition. Jakarta: erlangga
- Kotler, Philip and Kevin Lane Keller. (2008). Marketing Management, Thirteenth Edition Volume 1. Erlangga, Jakarta.
- Kusumajaya, Agus. (2014). "The Effect of Brand Awareness and Brand Trust on Customer Loyalty in Winston Indonesia" Journal of Marketing Management. 2 (1)
- Lau, Geok Then and Sook Han Lee. 1999. "Concumers trust in a brand and the link to brand loyalty". Journal of market focused management.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., (2004). Marketing Research.
- Oktaviani, Rani. 2016. The Influence of Product Quality, Brand Trust, and Brand Loyalty Satisfaction .. UNY. Thesis.
- Ratih, Hurriyati, Dr., M.Si. (2010). Marketing Mix and Consumer Loyalty. Alfabeta, cv.
- Rofiana, Siti. (2017). "The Influence of Brand Awareness, Brand Trust, Brand Image and Perceived Value on Purchasing Decisions of Environmentally Friendly Products (Studies on Consumers of AMDK Ades in Klaten)" Thesis.
- Sugiyono, 2016. Business Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Tjiptono, Fandy. (2011) marketing strategy. Yogyakarta: Andi
- Tjiptono, Fandy and Diana, Anastasia. 2000. Principles and dynamics of magnification. Yogyakarta.
- Yuli, Wahyu Tri Bodro sari. " The effect of brand awareness on brand loyalty. ”Description. Brawijaya University Malang.