Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze the effect of the independent variables on the dependent variable. The independent variables are Capital Adequacy (CAR) and Liquidity (CR) while the dependent variable is Profitability (ROA) in Food and Beverage Sub-Sector Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (ISE) for the period of 2015-2018. The sample in this study consisted of 8 companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (ISE) for 4 years in the 2015-2018 period. The data used in this study is to use the company's financial statement data published on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (ISE) website and the official website of each company. The data used are secondary data and the method used is panel data regression analysis with the help of the Eviews 9 program to obtain a comprehensive picture of the relationship between one variable with another variable. The results showed that CAR significantly influenced ROA, CR did not influence significantly ROA, CAR and CR simultaneously had an effect on ROA. The effect of CAR and CR on ROA of 92.47% while the remaining 7.33% is influenced by other factors not included in the research model.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Agha, H. (2014). Impact of Working Capital Management on Profitability. European Scientific Journal, 10(1), 374–381. https://doi.org/10.19044/esj.2014.v10n1p%p
- Akhtar, M. F., Ali, K., & Sadaqat, S. (2011). Factors influencing the profitability of Islamic banks of Pakistan. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 66, 125–132. Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.458.8877&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Barus, A. C., & Leliani. (2013). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Profitabilitas pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Wira Ekonomi Mikroskli, 3(2), 111–121. Retrieved from https://www.mikroskil.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/jwem/article/view/207/130
- Darmayanti, M., Tarumun, S., & Rifai, A. (2019). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Profitabilitas Unit Pengelola Kegiatan Simpan Pinjam Perempuan (UPK SPP) di Lampung Selatan. Jurnal Agribisnis, 20(2), 181–195. Retrieved from https://journal.unilak.ac.id/index.php/agr/article/view/1001/1411
- Dewi, A. S. M., & Wirajaya, A. (2013). Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Profitabilitas dan Ukuran Perusahaan Pada Nilai Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Akuntansi, 4(2), 358–372. Retrieved from https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/Akuntansi/article/view/6233
- Jeslin Sheeba, J. (2017). A Study on The Impact of Credit Risk on The Profitability of State Bank of India (SBI). ICTACT Journal on Management Studies, 3(2), 538–542. https://doi.org/10.21917/ijms.2017.0073
- Khaldun, K. I., Utara, U. S., Muda, I., & Utara, U. S. (2014). The Influence of Profitability and Liquidity Ratios on The Growth of Profit of Manufacturing Companies. Journal of Finance, II(12), 1–17. Retrieved from https://ijecm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/21215.pdf
- Saleem, Q., & Rehman, R. U. (2011). Impacts of liquidity ratios on profitability. Interdisciplinary Journal of Research in Business, 1(7), 95–98. Retrieved from http://journaldatabase.info/articles/impacts_liquidity_ratios_on.html
- Sofyan, M. (2019). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Profitabilitas Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) di Provinsi Jawa Timur. Jurnal Inspirasi Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 3(1), 63–76. https://doi.org/10.33603/jibm.v3i1.2093
- Vishnani, S., & Shah, B. K. (2007). Impact of Working Capital Management Policies on Corporate Performance—An Empirical Study. Global Business Review, 8(2), 267–281. https://doi.org/10.1177/097215090700800206