Main Article Content
Competition between banks is currently very tight. To win the competition the bank must pay attention to the needs and desires of its customers. The quality of services and marketing programs is thought to play an important role in the growth of Third Party Funds. This study aims to examine the Effect of Service Quality and Marketing Programs on Third Party Funds at DKI Bank Sunter Branch. This research uses quantitative research methods by distributing questionnaires. The population of this research is all new customers in 2018 at DKI Bank Branch Sunter, which numbered 1000 customers, with a sample of 150 respondents. The results showed that partially and simultaneously the quality of services and marketing programs had a significant effect on Third Party Funds
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Akhtar, M. F., Ali, K., & Sadaqat, S. (2011). Factors influencing the profitability of Islamic banks of Pakistan. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 66, 125–132. Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.458.8877&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Herington, C., & Weaven, S. (2007). Can banks improve customer relationships with high quality online services? Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 17(4), 404–427. https://doi.org/10.1108/09604520710760544
- Limakrisna, N., & Yoserizal, S. (2016). Determinants of marketing performance: empirical study at National Commercial Bank in Jakarta Indonesia. SpringerPlus, 5(1), 1693. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40064-016-3362-3
- Muhammad Awan, H., Shahzad Bukhari, K., & Iqbal, A. (2011). Service quality and customer satisfaction in the banking sector. Journal of Islamic Marketing, 2(3), 203–224. https://doi.org/10.1108/17590831111164750
- Mutmainnah. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Dan Citra Perusahaan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Nasabah. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Pemasaran Jasa, 10(2), 201–215. https://doi.org/10.25105/jmpj.v10i2.2344
- Shanka, M. S. (2012). Bank Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Ethiopian Banking Sector. Journal of Business Administration and Management Sciences Research, 1(1), 1–9. Retrieved from http://www.apexjournal.org/JBAMSR
- Sofyan, M. (2015). Pengaruh LDR, CAR, NPL, BOPO, ROA, dan DPK Terhadap Kredit Pada Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) di Kabupaten Magetan. Eksekutif, 12(2), 345–361. Retrieved from http://jurnal.ibmt.ac.id/index.php/jeksekutif/article/view/100
- Sukmana, R., & Suryaningtyas, S. (2016). Determinants of Liquidity Risk in Indonesian Islamic and Conventional Banks: A Panel Regression. Al-Iqtishad: Journal of Islamic Economics, 8(2), 187–200. https://doi.org/10.15408/aiq.v8i2.2871
- Ubaidillah, Rohman, F., & Rofiaty. (2017). Pengaruh Relationship Marketing dan Kualitas Layanan terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Nasabah (Studi pada Nasabah Funding Bank Sinarmas Kantor Cabang Padang). Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 4(1), 99–110. Retrieved from http://jurnal.unmer.ac.id/index.php/jbm/article/download/1716/1108
- Wijaya, H., Beik, I. S., & Sartono, B. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Perbankan Terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Nasabah Bank Syariah XYZ di Jakarta. Jurnal Aplikasi Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 3(3), 417–426. https://doi.org/10.17358/jabm.3.3.417