Main Article Content
In the rapid development of technology, the business world is required to compete in this globalization era. The company is expected to keep abreast of technological developments accompanied by producing goods that are in accordance with the times and are full of innovative. Considering now, cellphone is a necessity item that cannot be separated from daily life, of course, causing increasingly fierce competition between cellulair operators to attract the attention of consumers to want to use and remain loyal to their products. This is the basis for thinking of this research with its long-term goal of creating a close and strong relationship with consumers through brand equity . In the context of creating loyal customers, the task of marketers is always not focused on the effort to practice marketing mix as the main strategy. The short-term goal is to analyze the influence of brand awareness and, brand associations. In relation to Sim cards more and more choices of goods and services make possibilities moving brands are higher, customers are less loyal so they need to get attention.
The results obtained that there are three variables that have a significant effect partially, namely brand associations with a significance value of probabilities as α of 0,000 <0.05 while the calculated value> t table is 8.871> 0.1996. The results of the t test calculation of the Brand Awareness variable obtained the significance value of the probability α of 0.223> 0.05 while the value of t count <t table is -2222 <0.1996.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Aaker, David A. 2003. Brand Equity Management, Primary Partner Publisher , Jakarta.
- Candra Johan (2014). The Influence of Promotion Factors, Product Quality, and Dissatisfaction with Brand Transfer. Journal of Management Science Vol. 2 No. 3rd of July
- Dicho P et all (2016), Brand Equity Influence on Purchasing decisions, Journal of Business Administration (JAB) | Vol. 34 No. 1
- Fadli, and Inneke Qomariah. (2008). Analysis of the Influence Factors of Honda Brand Motorcycle Brand Equity on Purchasing Decisions (Case Study at the University of North Sumatra). Journal of Business Management, Volume 1, Number 2. Medan.
- Grewal, Dhruv and Levy, Michael. 2008. Marketing . New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Technisiana. 2015. Telkom Indosat Q3 2014 Financial Performance Report Xl .
- Kotler, Philip and Armstrong, Gary. 2008. Principles of marketing . Interpreting Bob Sabran. Jakarta: Erlangga Publisher.
- Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin L. 2009. Marketing Management . Issue 13. Bob Sabran. Jakarta: Erlangga Publisher.
- Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin L. 2012. Marketing Management . 14th ed. England: Prentice Hall, Inc.
- Mowen, John C. and Minor, Michael. 2002. Consumer Behavior. Interpreting Dwi Kartini Yahya. Jakarta: Erlangga.
- Sangadji, Etta M. and Sopiah. 2013. Consumer Behavior : A Practical Approach. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.
- Sugiono, (2012), Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods and R & D, Bandung: Alfabeta
- Sunyoto, Danang. 2013. Theory, Questionnaire, and Data Analysis: For Marketing and Consumer Behavior . First edition. Yogyakarta: Graha Science