Main Article Content
The purpose of research is to give contribution of SMEs in strategies and development in agrobusiness sector industry and environmental sustainability of agrobusiness sector.This research analyses small and medium sized businesses strategy improving in sustainability transformation in agrobussines sector industry in DKI Jakarta . The business agriculture needs solution environment and sustainability and transformation development business sector of of agriculute industry certain characteristics.Transformation practically development sector business industry one of the efforts to improve competence and skill and full support from government..This research uses with qualitative description and content analysis methode agrobusiness industry sustainability with in busines agriculture industry with 25 respondens. This agriculture environmentally sustainability business for SMEs focus to improving SMEs agrobusiness industry We summarize the SMEs Agrobusiness sector for development for SMEs Business especially agrobusiseness industry. The limitation of this research is that it is limited to the SMEs business transformation strategy for the sustainability of the agribusiness sector in DKI Jakarta Indonesia.. Thismaterial of sustainability agrobusiness industry and give added value to improving and development longterm progame sustainability agrobusiness..This research provides benefits and opportunities in agrobussines especially in development and implication to the realities of agrobusiness industry sector.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Baptista, F., Lourenço, P., Fitas da Cruz, V., Silva, L. L., Silva, J. R., Correia, M., Picuno, P., Dimitriou, E., & Papadakis, G. (2021). Which are the best practices for MSc programmes in sustainable agriculture? Journal of Cleaner Production, 303. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126914
- Bouwman, H., Nikou, S., & de Reuver, M. (2019). Digitalization, business models, and SMEs: How do business model innovation practices improve performance of digitalizing SMEs? Telecommunications Policy, 43(9). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2019.101828
- Burrichter, K., Chen, B., & Marco, G. (2022). Evaluation of modern technology on human resources management and sustainable development in Pharma industries. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, 27(2), 119–130. https://doi.org/10.5912/jcb1296
- Carraresi, L. (2015). Banterleb A (2015). Agrifood Competitive performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen Year Retrospective International food and agribusiness management (Vol. 18, Issue 2).
- Creazza, A., Colicchia, C., Spiezia, S., & Dallari, F. (2022). Who cares? Supply chain managers’ perceptions regarding cyber supply chain risk management in the digital transformation era. Supply Chain Management, 27(1), 30–53. https://doi.org/10.1108/SCM-02-2020-0073
- Dura, C. C., Iordache, A. M. M., Ionescu, A., Isac, C., & Breaz, T. O. (2022). Analyzing Performance in Wholesale Trade Romanian SMEs: Framing Circular Economy Business Scenarios. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(9). https://doi.org/10.3390/su14095567
- Esposito, P., & Dicorato, S. L. (2020). Sustainable development, governance and performance measurement in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs): A methodological proposal. Sustainability (Switzerland), 12(14). https://doi.org/10.3390/su12145696
- Fugli, K. O. (2010). Sources of growth in Indonesia agriculture. Journal of Productivity Analysis,33(3),225-240.
- Gillespie, S., & Bold, M. (2017). Agriculture, food systems and nutrion:meeting the challenge.Global Challenges (pp. 1–12, 3).
- Handaka. (2012). Contribution of agricultural mechanization and post harvest technology to agrobusiness systems and businesses.Papers on expose and seminars on post 2002 agricultutalmechanizationa and technology.
- Inam, A., Adamowski, J., J, H., & Prasher, S. (2015). Using causal loop diagrams for the initialization of stakeholder engagement in soil salnity management in agricultural watersheds in developing countries. A Case study in the Rechna Doab Watershed in developing countries: A Case study in the Rechna. Doab Watershed,Pakistan .Journal of Environmental, management,152,pp, 251–267.
- Lepistö, K., Saunila, M., & Ukko, J. (2022). Facilitating SMEs’ profitability through total quality management: the roles of risk management, digitalization, stakeholder management and system deployment. TQM Journal, 34(6), 1572–1599. https://doi.org/10.1108/TQM-07-2021-0204
- Martínez Hernández, J. J., Sánchez-Medina, P. S., & Díaz-Pichardo, R. (2021). Business-oriented environmental regulation: Measurement and implications for environmental policy and business strategy from a sustainable development perspective. Business Strategy and the Environment, 30(1), 507–521. https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2634
- Mastrocinque, E., Ramírez, F. J., Honrubia-Escribano, A., & Pham, D. T. (2022). Industry 4.0 enabling sustainable supply chain development in the renewable energy sector: A multi-criteria intelligent approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2022.121813
- Mattera, M., & Alba Ruiz-Morales, C. (2021). UNGC principles and SDGs: perception and business implementation. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 39(2), 249–264. https://doi.org/10.1108/MIP-08-2018-0319
- Naim, M. M., Gosling, J., & Hewlett, B. (2022). Rethinking infrastructure supply chain management–a manifesto for change. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, 25(10), 1359–1380. https://doi.org/10.1080/13675567.2021.1908523
- Oliinyk, O., Bilan, Y., & Mishchuk, H. (2021). Knowledge Management and Economic Growth: The Assessment of Links and Determinants of Regulation. Central European Management Journal, 29(3), 20–39. https://doi.org/10.7206/cemj.2658-0845.52
- Paciarotti, C., & Torregiani, F. (2018). food supply chain between micro/small farms and restaurants: An exploratory study in the Marche region. British Food, Journal,120 (8, 1722–1734.
- Peña, A., Rovira-Val, M. R., & Mendoza, J. M. F. (2022). Life cycle cost analysis of tomato production in innovative urban agriculture systems. Journal of Cleaner Production, 367. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.133037
- Przybytniowski, J. W., Borkowski, S., Grzebieniak, A., Garasyim, P., Dziekański, P., & Ciesielska, A. (2022). Social, Economic, and Financial Aspects of Modelling Sustainable Growth in the Irresponsible World during COVID-19 Pandemic. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(19). https://doi.org/10.3390/su141912480
- Scott, W. (2015). Public understanding of sustainable development: Some implications for education. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 10(2), 235–246. https://doi.org/10.12973/ijese.2015.243a
- Settembre-Blundo, D., González-Sánchez, R., Medina-Salgado, S., & García-Muiña, F. E. (2021). Flexibility and Resilience in Corporate Decision Making: A New Sustainability-Based Risk Management System in Uncertain Times. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 22, 107–132. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40171-021-00277-7
- Sharma, S., Singh, G., Jones, P., Kraus, S., & Dwivedi, Y. K. (2022). Understanding Agile Innovation Management Adoption for SMEs. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 69(6), 3546–3557. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEM.2022.3148341
- Sheehy, B., & Farneti, F. (2021a). Corporate social responsibility, sustainability, sustainable development and corporate sustainability: What is the difference, and does it matter? Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(11). https://doi.org/10.3390/su13115965
- Sheehy, B., & Farneti, F. (2021b). Corporate social responsibility, sustainability, sustainable development and corporate sustainability: What is the difference, and does it matter? Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(11). https://doi.org/10.3390/su13115965
- Stahl, B. C., Chatfield, K., Ten Holter, C., & Brem, A. (2019a). Ethics in corporate research and development: can responsible research and innovation approaches aid sustainability? Journal of Cleaner Production, 239. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118044
- Stahl, B. C., Chatfield, K., Ten Holter, C., & Brem, A. (2019b). Ethics in corporate research and development: can responsible research and innovation approaches aid sustainability? Journal of Cleaner Production, 239. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118044
- Sugiyono, P. D. (2017). Metode penelitian bisnis: pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif, kombinasi, dan R&D. In Penerbit CV (p. 225). Bandung.
- Thahir, H., Hadi, S., Zahra, F., Arif, I., & Rombe, E. (2022). Strengthening effects of managerial innovativeness in promoting sustainable supply chain management in tourism business. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 10(3), 923–932. https://doi.org/10.5267/j.uscm.2022.3.002
- Verdouw, C. N. R., Verwaart, R. M., & AJ, T. W. J. A. B. (2018). A reference architecture for IoT Based logistic information system in agri food supply chains. Enterprises Information Systems, 12(7), 755–779.
- Yusuf, A. A., SugandaT, H. F. Ha., & P. (2020). Agricultural sector economi strategy in the midst of the Covid 19 .Perspektif 2030 SDGs Center Policy Brief 2.