Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to ascertain the impact of motivation and a transformational leadership style on the productivity of PT. Bintang Kadiri employees in Kediri Regency, to ascertain the impact of transformational leadership style and motivation on the output of PT. Bintang Kadiri employees, and to determine the indirect impact of transformational leadership style and motivation on performance through job satisfaction of PT. Bintang Kadiri employees as well as ascertaining the impact of job satisfaction has a significant impact on the performance of the company PT. Bintang Kadiri. The goal of this study, which involved 30 respondents, was to determine how transformational leadership style and motivation affect job satisfaction and how those factors affect the performance of PT. Bintang Kadiri personnel. The study's findings for the first hypothesis led to an explanation of how PT. Bintang Kadiri employees' job satisfaction is influenced by their motivation and transformational leadership style at the same time, the second premise can be justified by showing how the motivation and leadership style of PT. Bintang Kadiri personnel have an impact on their performance, the third theory is that employees of PT. Bintang Kadiri from Motivation perform better when their leaders adopt a transformational style, and the fourth hypothesis showed the employee performance at PT. Bintang Kadiri is significantly impacted by job satisfaction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Al-Mailam, F. F. (2016). Transactional versus transformational style of leadership-employee perception of leadership efficacy in public and private hospitals in Kuwait. Quality Management in Health Care, 13(4), 278–284. https://doi.org/10.1097/00019514-200410000-00009
- Alon, I., Boulanger, M., Elston, J. A., Galanaki, E., Martínez de Ibarreta, C., Meyers, J., Muñiz‐Ferrer, M., & Vélez‐Calle, A. (2018). Business cultural intelligence quotient: A five‐country study. Thunderbird International Business Review, 60(3), 237–250.
- Anastasiou, S. (2020). The significant effect of leadership and conflict management on job satisfaction. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 9(6), 9–17. https://doi.org/10.36941/AJIS-2020-0107
- Andriani, S., Kesumawati, N., & Kristiawan, M. (2018). The influence of the transformational leadership and work motivation on teachers performance. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 7(7), 19–29.
- Anitha, J. (2014). Determinants of employee engagement and their impact on employee performance. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 63(3), 308–323.
- Anugrah, P. G., & Priyambodo, A. B. (2022). Correlation Between Organizational Commitment and Employee Performance When Working from Home During the Covid-19 Pandemic. KnE Social Sciences, 55–66.
- Batool, B. F. (2013). Emotional intelligence and effective leadership. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly, 4(3), 84.
- Buble, M., Juras, A., & Matić, I. (2014). The relationship between managers’ leadership styles and motivation. Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues, 19(1), 161–193.
- Caves, R. E., & Murphy, W. F. (2014). Franchising: Firms, markets, and intangible assets. In Franchising (pp. 81–102). Routledge.
- Cook, D. A., & Artino Jr, A. R. (2016). Motivation to learn: an overview of contemporary theories. Medical Education, 50(10), 997–1014.
- Darmawan, D., Mardikaningsih, R., Sinambela, E. A., Arifin, S., Putra, A. R., Hariani, M., Irfan, M., Al Hakim, Y. R., & Issalillah, F. (2020). The quality of human resources, job performance and employee loyalty. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(3), 2580–2592.
- De Nobile, J. (2018). Towards a theoretical model of middle leadership in schools. School Leadership & Management, 38(4), 395–416.
- Endriulaitienė, A., & Morkevičiūtė, M. (2020). The Unintended Effect of Perceived Transformational Leadership Style on Workaholism: The Mediating Role of Work Motivation. Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 154(6), 446–465. https://doi.org/10.1080/00223980.2020.1776203
- Fernandez, S., & Rainey, H. G. (2017). Managing successful organizational change in the public sector. In Debating public administration (pp. 7–26). Routledge.
- Gad, S., Nazarova, T., Rzanova, S., & Makar, S. (2022). Social workers’ job satisfaction in public institutions. SA Journal of Human Resource Management, 20. https://doi.org/10.4102/sajhrm.v20i0.2127
- Gazi, M. A. I., Islam, M. A., Sobhani, F. A., & Dhar, B. K. (2022). Does Job Satisfaction Differ at Different Levels of Employees? Measurement of Job Satisfaction among the Levels of Sugar Industrial Employees. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(6). https://doi.org/10.3390/su14063564
- Graves, L. M., Sarkis, J., & Zhu, Q. (2013). How transformational leadership and employee motivation combine to predict employee proenvironmental behaviors in China. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 35, 81–91.
- Hassi, A. (2019). Empowering leadership and management innovation in the hospitality industry context: The mediating role of climate for creativity. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 31(4), 1785–1800.
- Honig, D. (2019). When reporting undermines performance: The costs of politically constrained organizational autonomy in foreign aid implementation. International Organization, 73(1), 171–201.
- Hu, X., Li, R. Y. M., Kumari, K., Ben Belgacem, S., Fu, Q., Khan, M. A., & Alkhuraydili, A. A. (2022). Relationship between green leaders’ emotional intelligence and employees’ green behavior: a PLS-SEM approach. Behavioral Sciences, 13(1), 25.
- Jaya, A. D., Ramly, M., Sinring, B., & Sukmawati, S. (2020). Influence of competence and motivation, on job satisfaction and employee performance at makassar bhayangkara hospital. Journal of Business and Management, 22(7), 28–34.
- Legault, L. (2020). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences, 2416–2419.
- Maisyura, M., Aisyah, T., & Ilham, R. N. (2022). TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IN ORGANIZATIONAL TRANSFORMATION. Jurnal Ekonomi, 11(03), 478–488.
- Maryani, Y., Entang, M., & Tukiran, M. (2021). The relationship between work motivation, work discipline and employee performance at the Regional Secretariat of Bogor City. International Journal of Social and Management Studies, 2(2), 1–16.
- Montero, E., Riff, M.-C., & Rojas-Morales, N. (2018). Tuners review: How crucial are set-up values to find effective parameter values? Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 76, 108–118.
- Nawaz, Z., & Khan, I. (2016). Leadership theories and styles: A literature review. Leadership, 16(1), 1–7.
- Niati, D. R., Siregar, Z. M. E., & Prayoga, Y. (2021). The effect of training on work performance and career development: the role of motivation as intervening variable. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal): Humanities and Social Sciences, 4(2), 2385–2393.
- Orgambídez, A., Millán, M., Domínguez, L., & Borrego, Y. (2022). Structural Empowerment, Burnout, and Job Satisfaction: Comparison of Public and Private Social Service Centers. Human Service Organizations Management, Leadership and Governance, 46(1), 82–95. https://doi.org/10.1080/23303131.2021.1967823
- Rahim, M. A. (2023). Managing conflict in organizations. Taylor & Francis.
- Ranjbar, M., Rafiei, S., Shafiei, M., & Kargar, V. (2019). Transformational Leadership Style and Employee Creativity: A Case Study in Yazd Medical University. Health Care Manager, 38(3), 282–288. https://doi.org/10.1097/HCM.0000000000000275
- Raziq, A., & Maulabakhsh, R. (2015). Impact of working environment on job satisfaction. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23, 717–725. https://doi.org/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212567115005249
- Riyadi, S. (2013). The Influence of Leadership Style, Individual Characteristics and Organisational Climate on Work Motivation, Job Satisfaction and Performance. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 13(7), 662–674.
- Russell Cropanzano, K. J., & Citera, M. (1993). A goal hierarchy model of personality, motivation, and leadership. Res. Organ. Behav, 15, 267–322.
- Shao, Z., Feng, Y., & Hu, Q. (2016). Effectiveness of top management support in enterprise systems success: a contingency perspective of fit between leadership style and system life-cycle. European Journal of Information Systems, 25, 131–153.
- Silalahi, D. E., Siallagan, H., Munthe, B., & Sihombing, P. S. R. (2022). Investigating Students’ Motivation toward the Use of Zoom Meeting Application as English Learning Media during COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Curriculum and Teaching, 11(5), 41–48.
- Simmons, C. A., Weiss, E. L., Schwartz, S. L., & McLane-Davison, D. (2021). Job satisfaction: a positive attribute of work-family integration for female social work faculty. Social Work Education, 40(6), 803–819. https://doi.org/10.1080/02615479.2020.1724932
- Weber, K. (2003). The relationship of interest to internal and external motivation. Communication Research Reports, 20(4), 376–383.
- Wu, J. (2013). Landscape sustainability science: ecosystem services and human well-being in changing landscapes. Landscape Ecology, 28, 999–1023.