Main Article Content
To find out the competencies a person has, we need a tool called evaluation. There are two things that need to be distinguished in evaluation, the meaning is measurement and assessment or interpretation. To be able to measure correctly, you need the correct measurement tool too. The correct measuring device must meet several requirements, including: valid,reliable, and practical. There are several types of measuring devices. In addition there are subjective measurement tools (essays), objectives (multiple choice, matchmaking, short content, and right-wrong), and performance, now it is beginning to be known as portfolio measurement tools. The portfolio is a collection of the work of a student as a result of carrying out a performance task, which is determined by the teacher or by students with the teacher, as part of an effort to achieve learning goals, or achieve competencies specified in the curriculum.
Key Word : Learning, Assessment, Portofolio
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- 1. Ministry of National Education. Curriculum 2004: Specific Portfolio Development Guidelines for Assessment.
- 2. Rina, Tri Kartika. 2002, February 8. "Portfolio Assessment".
- 3. Kompas.Sinaradi, F. 2001. "Method of Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes with Portfolios".
- 4. In P. Suparno, et al. (peny.). 2001. Towards Active Learning. Yogyakarta: USD Issuance.
- 5. Soewandi, A.M. Slamet. 2002. "Competency Based Curriculum".
- 6. KBK One Day Seminar on Socialization for FKIP lecturers, USD, 4 December. 2005. "Competency Based Curriculum: Class Based Assessment".
- 7. Paper submitted to elementary, middle and high school YPKK KMS teachers in Sorong Region, Papua, August 8-11. 2005. "Learning Assessment with Portfolios".
- 8. Paper presented to Catholic High School teachers in Taruna Jaya, Sampit, Central Kalimantan, November 28-30.
- 9. Surapranata, Sumarna and Muhammad Hatta. 2006. Portfolio Assessment: Curriculum Implementation 2004. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.