Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the form of innovation in the traditional education system of Islamic boarding schools which have adapted to become modern Islamic boarding schools. This study uses a qualitative research approach where qualitative research is the scientific method. The data collection technique uses participatory observation, in-depth interviews, the data analysis process begins by examining all available data from various sources. From the results of the analysis, the author can conclude that the innovation system of the Ar-Risalah Tegal Panjang Cariu boarding school in Bogor is quite different from other boarding schools in Indonesia, because the curriculum is quite strict. All students must follow all educational regulations, must be disciplined and obedient. Because the Ar-Risalah Tegal Panjang Cariu Bogor boarding school curriculum combines traditional education systems with modern education systems. The implication is a form of education in modern boarding schools that are responsive to the demands of the coming era which includes two aspects, universal and national. So that was found a boarding school that has a true cultural identity that is a new Indonesia that the universality of Islam is able to give birth to a future Indonesian society that is religious.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
-  HanunAsrorah, (2019), History of Islamic Education, (Jakarta: Logos of Science Discourse), p.181.
-  Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 18 of 2019 concerning Pesantren.
-  Mahmud, Sahal, (2016), Islamic Boarding School Seeking Meaning, (Jakarta: Pustaka Ciganjur), p. 12-13.
-  Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia (2013) al-Qur'an and Translation, Cet. III, (Solo: PT. Tiga Serangkai Pustaka Mandiri).
-  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285093982 Modernisasi_Pola_Sistem_Penidikan_Pesantren _Studi_Kasus_Pondok_Pesantren_Modern>Daarul_Fikri_Mulyoagung_Dau_Malang diakses 20 Juli 2020
- [6} Fuaduddin, (2018), Development of Innovation in Local Content, (Director General of Islamic Institutional Development of Primary Schools and Universities). P. 194.
-  Evarett M. Rogers,(2013), Disffusion Inovations 5th Edisitin, (New York: Erce Pass), p. 79.
- Ministry of Education and Culture. RI, (2019), Large Indonesian Dictionary (Jakarta: Balai Pustaka), p. 589.
- SyarifahGustiawatiMukri (2017, Modernization of the Islamic Education System, (Journal: Faculty of Islamic Studies UIKA Bogor), page 5.
- Amien Rais M, (2019). Islamic Horizon: Between Cita and Facts, (Bandung: Mizan), p. 162.
- RI Ministry of Religion Team, (2013), Guidance for Guiding Islamic Boarding Schools, (Jakarta: Directorate General of Community Guidance), p.8.
- Ibnu, Hajar, (2019), Kyai in the Middle of the Political Vortex, (Yogyakarta: IRCisoD), p. 34.
- Hasbullah, (2019), History of Islamic Education in Indonesia: Historical Path of Growth and Development, (Jakarta: PT Taja Grafindo Persada), p. 142.
- Dhofier, Zanakhsyari, (2014), Pesantren Tradition: Study of the Kyai View of Life, (Jakarta: LP3ES), p. 44.
-  Moleong, Lexy J., (2019), Qualitative research methodology, Cet. 11, (Bandung: Youth Rosdakarya), p. 3.
- Noor, Juliansyah, (2011), Research Methodology, (Jakarta: Kencana), p. 34.
-  Bungin, Burhan, (2015), Research Methodology, (Jakarta: Rajawali Press), p. 50.
- nterview with the administrative staff of the boarding school Ar Risalah Cariu Tegal Panjang Bogor February 25, 2020.
-  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285093982 Modernisasi_Pola_Sistem_Penidikan_Pesan- tren_Studi_Kasus_Pondok_Pesantren_Modern>Daarul_Fikri_Mulyoagung_Dau_Malang diakses 20 Juli 2020.
-  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285093982 Modernisasi_Pola_Sistem_Penidikan_Pesan- tren_Studi_Kasus_Pondok_Pesantren_Modern>Daarul_Fikri_Mulyoagung_Dau_Malang diakses 20 Juli 2020,
-  Eko, Setiawan, (2013), Modernization of Islamic Boarding School System Patterns “Case Study of Islamic Boarding School Daarul Fikri Mulyoagung Dau Malang”, (Journal: Post-Graduate in Sociology, Faculty of Brawijaya University), page 15.
- Eko, Setiawan, (2013), Modernization of Islamic Boarding School System Patterns “Case Study of Islamic Boarding School Daarul Fikri Mulyoagung Dau Malang”, (Journal: Post-Graduate in Sociology, Faculty of Brawijaya University), page 15.
-  Manfred Ziemek, (2016), Pesantren in Social Change, (Jakarta, P3M).