Main Article Content
Plurality is a necessity in life, especially in religious life. Toleransih or atsamuh which is embodied in the Medina Charter, is a teaching in the context of carrying out a hydrogen community life, especially in religion, so that there is peace in social life. The existence of a viral poem about "Easter" read by santri can be a polemic for religious life on the existence of religious diversity, especially in Indonesia. natural phenomena and human engineering. By explaining the concept of pluralism, it becomes a picture of togetherness in living a social and religious life with mutual respect and respect for each other.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Al-Quran and its Translation, Jakarta, Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia, 1987
- Anis Malik Thoha, Trends in Religious Pluralism, Critical Review, Jakarta, Gema Insani, Cet.-2, 2006
- Jalaluddin Rakhmat, Islam and Pluralism, Qur'anic Morals Responding to Differences, Jakarta, PT Serambi Ilmu Semesta, Cet.-2, 2006
- Nurcholis Madjid, Plurality of Religions, Harmony in Diversity, Jakarta, PT Kompas Media Nusantara, Cet.- 1, 2001
- Sayyid Muhammad Husseyn Fadhlullah, Tafsir Min Wahy al-Qur'an, Beyrut, Dar al-Malak, 1998
- US. Hornby et. Al., The Advanced Learer's Dictinary of Current English Oxfort: Oxford University Press, 1972
- Donald C. Williams, “Pluralism” and “monoism” in the Encyclopedia Americana CD-ROM. Copyright Grolier Educational Corporation (C) 1996.
- Muhammad Legenhausen, Islam and Religious Pluralism, 'in Al-Tawhid, Vol. 14, No.3, Fall. 1997
- Sharpe, Eric, J.N., Comperative Religion; A History (New York: Cherles Seribner's Son, 1975