Main Article Content
Education should be easily accessible for every child of the nation. There are still problems in the world of education, especially for people with low income. The potential of waqf is being promoted and developed in this country. However, it is unfortunate that the new funding has been allocated only as a boost to state finances, and the Indonesian Waqf Board has distributed it to the Ahcmad Wardi Eye Hospital in Serang, So through this research, the researcher proposes that the Indonesian waqf body also participate in developing a national scale Islamic education that can be accessed by anyone. like a quality Islamic education institution such as Al Azhar in Cairo and so on, where these educational institutions become large because of the independence of the institution that is financed by waqf. This research uses descriptive qualitative method. This research was conducted in order to aim for educational institutions to become independent through the empowerment of waqf.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- 1. Dede Rosyada, 2017, Madrasah dan Profesionalisme Guru, Kencana
- 2. Chaer, M. T. (2017). PERAN MADRASAH DALAM MENGHADAPI ERA GLOBALISASI DAN BUDAYA. Muaddib : Studi Kependidikan Dan Keislaman. https://doi.org/10.24269/muaddib.v6n2.2016.182-201
- 3. Raharjo, M. Dawam, (ed.), 1974, Pesantren dan Pembaharuan, Jakarta: LP3ES
- 4. Huda, K. (2016). PROBLEMATIKA MADRASAH DALAM MENINGKATKAN MUTU PENDIDIKAN ISLAM. Jurnal Dinamika Penelitian. https://doi.org/10.21274/dinamika.2016.16.2.309-336
- 5. Murtadlo, M. (2016). STRATEGI PEMBIAYAAN PENDIDIKAN PADA MADRASAH SWASTA UNGGULAN. EDUKASI: Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Agama Dan Keagamaan. https://doi.org/10.32729/edukasi.v14i1.14
- 6. REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA, 2013, Ada Diskriminasi Pembiayaan di Sekolah Umum dan Madrasah, diakses 26 Jumadil Akhir 1442 / 08 February 2021
- 7. Cohn, Elchanan.(1979). The Economic Of Education. Bilinger Publishing Company Cambridge Massachussetts
- 8. Zulfa, U. (2016). PEMBIAYAAN PENDIDIKAN BERBASIS POTENSI UMAT Analisis School Levy. Jurnal Pendidikan Islam. https://doi.org/10.15575/jpi.v27i2.509
- 9. Moleong J lexy, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Edisi Revisi, Cetakan ke 13 Bandung, Remaja Rosdakarya, 2013
- 10. Sugiyono. (2016). Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- 11. Hasan, S. (2010). WAKAF UANG DAN IMPLEMENTASINYA DI INDONESIA. Journal de Jure. https://doi.org/10.18860/j-fsh.v2i2.2976
- 13. Nurhadi, M. (2006). DESENTRALISASI DAN MAHALNYA BIAYA PENDIDIKAN. JURNAL MANAJEMEN PENDIDIKAN