Main Article Content
In order to carry out the mandate of the Law. No. 20 of 2003 as stated in PP no. 55 of 2007 concerning religious education and religious education is education that prepares students to be able to carry out roles that require mastery of knowledge about religious teachings and / or become experts in religious science and practice their religious teachings. Religious education also develops as a result of religious education subjects / courses which are considered to face various limitations. Especially at the public tertiary level where the religious education course only received a portion of 2 credits according to the decision of the Director General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education Number: 43 / DIKTI / Kep / 2006. To overcome the shortage of religious learning, some people overcome it with additional religious education at homes, houses of worship, or in associations which then develop into formal, non-formal or informal religious education units or programs. As for the campus community, an innovation was carried out in the form of Diniyah Takmiliyah al-Jami'ah Education as a trap for the two credits that students were accepting in lectures.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Azyumardi Azra, (2002), Surau: Traditional Islamic Education in Transition and Modernization, Jakarta: Logos.
- Andayani, Dian and Abdul Majid. (2004). Competency-Based Islamic Religious Education. Bandung: Youth Rosdakarya.
- Intercession, Aat. (2008). The Role of Islamic Religious Education. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- UU. No. 20 of 2003 (SIKDIKNAS)
- PP no. 55 of 2007 (Religious Education and Religious Education)
- Presidential Decree no. 87 of 2017 (Strengthening Character Education)
- PMA number 13 of 2014 CONCERNING ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- Technical Guidelines for the Implementation of Madrasah Diniyah Takmiliyah Education, Diniyah Education Diroctorate and Islamic Boarding Schools of the Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia in 2019