Main Article Content
The COVID-19 has effected many aspects of life within a year. Some countries have declared to lockdown their nations in order to protect their citizens. That also happens in Indonesia. Many efforts are conducted to restrict human interaction and it directly has impacted a lot for business and economy sector. In the beginning, the emerge of COVID-19 in Indonesia had directly decreased the economic growth. It also gives impact on the next growth during year 2020. Finally, It results in the average of economic growth in overall 2020. This research explores the data of economic growth from taken from BPS. The result shows the economic growth in percentage and it also shows how the economic growth declines. This research also tries to elaborate the existence of government policy in Public Health sector that try to stimulate to the operational of business. Health Protocol is implemented for business during this pandemic though its implementation cost more money.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Burns, A., Van der Mensbrugghe, D., Timmer, H. (2006). Evaluating the economic consequences of avian influenza. World Bank. Washington DC.
- Barry, J. M. (2005). The great influenza: The epic story of the deadliest plague in history. London: Penguin Books.
- Bradsher, K., (2020) China‘s Economy Shrinks, Ending a Nearly Half-Century of Growth. Available at https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/business/china-Coronavirus economy.html. The New York Times : Business.
- CNBC Indonesia. (2020). Tutup Tahun 2020 dengan Manis, Rupiah Juara Asia! Archieved from https:// www.cnbcindonesia.com/market/20201230153041-17-212604/ tutup-tahun-2020-dengan-manis-rupiah-juara-asia, Retrieved 30 December 2020
- Djalante, R., Lassa J., Setiamarga D., Sudjatma A., Indrawan M., Haryanto B., Mahfud C., Sinapoy, M.S., Djalante S., Rafliana, I., Gunawan L.A., Surtiari, G.A.K., Warsilah H., (2020). Review and analysis of current responses to COVID-19 in Indonesia: Period of January to March 2020. Progress in Disaster Science 6 (2020) 100091
- Eichenbaum, M. S., Rebelo, S., & Trabandt, M. (2020). The macroeconomics of epidemics. 26882. National Bureau of Economic Research. https://doi.org/10.3386/w26882
- Katz, R., Jung, J., Callorda, F. (2020). Can digitization mitigate the economic damage of a pandemic? Evidence from SARS. Telecommunications Policy 44, 102044. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2020.102044
- Kemenparekraf. (2020). Siaran Pers: Menparekraf Apresiasi Terbitnya Buku Panduan Protokol Kesehatan Pelayanan Makanan Minuman. Archieved from its original https://pedulicovid19.kemenparekraf.go.id/siaran-pers-menparekraf-apresiasi-terbitnya-buku-panduan-protokol-kesehatan-pelayanan-makanan-minuman/. Retreived march 2021
- Kompas. (2020). Protokol Kesehatan di Restoran: Boleh Prasmanan dengan Syarat. https://nasional.kompas.com/read/2020/06/20/11224621/protokol-kesehatan-di-restoran-boleh-prasmanan-dengan-syarat?page=all
- Leach, M., MacGregor, H., Scoones, I., and Wilkinson, A. (2021). Post-pandemic transformations: How and why COVID-19 requires us to rethink development. World Development 138 (2021) 105233.(2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2020.105233
- McKibbin, W.J., Fernando, R., (2020). The Global Macroeconomic Impacts of COVID-19: Seven Scenarios. Asian Economic Papers 20:2. https://doi.org/10.1162/asep_a_00796
- Meadway, J. (2020). Coronavirus is the greatest challenge capitalism has ever faced: Will a new system result? New Statesman, 23. March https://www.newstatesman.com /politics/economy/ 2020/03/coronavirus-financial economy-impact-labour-market.
- Ministry of Finance, GoI, 26 March 2020, COVID 19
- Pratiwi, D.R., (2020). Outlook Perekonomian Indonesia 2020: Optimisme Penguatan Fundamental Ekonomi di Tengah Ketidakpastian. Pusat Kajian Anggaran -Badan Keahlian DPR RI.
- Shrestha, N., Shad,M.Y. , Ulvi, O., et al., (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on globalization, One Health. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.onehlt.2020.100180.
- Tooze, A. (2020). Shockwave: The world goes bust. LRB, 42, 8.
- Wikipedia. (2020). Timeline of the COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia. Archieved from its original at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic_in_Indonesia. Retrieved March 18, 2020
- World Health Organization. (2020). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the publi