Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the level of community participation in fire prevention and management in Tanjung Priuk Subdistrict, the City of Administration against Fire Disasters in North Jakarta, the theory used in this research is the opinion of M. Nuh Minister of Education in the era of President Bambang Yudhoyono in Climbing the Amstein ladder to organize an ideal participation. The research method used is a qualitative method to obtain key data from interviews with legitimate sources that are directly involved in fire prevention and management and are supported by data from field observations. The data is then analyzed by the triangulation process. To find out the level of community participation. The results showed that the level of participation in fire prevention in Tanjung Priuk District had a range of information, consultations and appointments. the training program, which is carried out as an annual program, is provided for the community to provide information one way. In the management process, the community is at the second level of the seventh stage because the community is already a partner in the fire department before the fire department arrives at the fire location, the community has tried to extinguish the fire independently. To increase community participation in fire prevention and management, the Fire Department of the North Jakarta City Administration Office must optimize human resources, as well as other fire management resources, to be able to act also to provide costs for Balakar (Voluntary Fire) every month.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Clark, D. J., Kolias, A. G., Corteen, E. A., Ingham, S. C., Piercy, J., Crick, S. J., … Hutchinson, P. J. (2013). Community consultation in emergency neurotrauma research: Results from a pre-protocol survey. Acta Neurochirurgica, 155(7), 1329–1334. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00701-013-1748-3
- Craig, J. A., Creegan, S., Tait, M., & Dolan, D. (2015). Partnership working between the Fire Service and NHS: Delivering a cost-saving service to improve the safety of high-risk people Health Services Research. BMC Research Notes, 8(1), 1–5. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-015-1120-1
- Gumucio-Dagron, A. (2009). Playing with Fire: Power, Participation, and Communication for Development. Development in Practice, 19(19), 453–465. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/27752086
- Hakim, I. (2009). Kajian Kelembagaan dan Kebijakan Hutan Tanaman Rakyat: Sebuah Terobosan dalam Menata Kembali Konsep Pengelolaan Hutan Lestari. Jurnal Analisis Kebijakan Kehutanan, 6(1), 27–41. https://doi.org/10.20886/JAKK.2009.6.1.%P
- Nasution, Y. (2011). Mitigasi Kebakaran melalui Masyarakat. Kesmas: National Public Health Journal, 6(4), 179–184. https://doi.org/10.21109/kesmas.v6i4.97
- Radianti, J., Lazreg, M. Ben, & Granmo, O. C. (2015). Fire simulation-based adaptation of SmartRescue App for serious game: Design, setup and user experience. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 46, 312–325. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engappai.2015.06.012
- Subarudi. (2002). Sistem Kelembagaan Pencegahan Dan Pengendalian Kebakaran Hutan. Riset LIPI. Retrieved from http://www.dbriptek.lipi.go.id/cgi/penjaga.cgi?tampildetil&publikasi&1119940920&94&&1119940920&
- Subarudi, S. (2014). Analisis Kelayakan Sosial, Finansial Dan Pasar Produk Hutan Tanaman Rakyat: Studi Kasus Di Kabupaten Dompu, Nusa Tenggara Barat. Jurnal Penelitian Sosial Dan Ekonomi Kehutanan, 11(4), 323–337. https://doi.org/10.20886/jsek.2014.11.4.323-337
- Tannous, W. K., Whybro, M., Lewis, C., Broomhall, S., Ollerenshaw, M., Watson, G., … Franks, E. (2018). Home Fire Safety Checks in New South Wales: an economic evaluation of the pilot program. Journal of Risk Research, 21(8), 1052–1067. https://doi.org/10.1080/13669877.2017.1281336
- Wu, X. T., & Wu, L. P. (2011). Evaluation of the fire emergency rescue capability in urban community. Procedia Engineering, 536–540. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.04.693