Main Article Content

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of work discipline, coordination, and communication on employee performance. The theory used in this study refers to the opinions of Hasibuan, Wexley and Yulk and difficult. There is an influence of work discipline, coordination, and communication on employee performance. The research method used is a quantitative method through questionnaires, with a population of 188 and the sample is 65 respondents, based on the Slovin formula. Based on the results of research using path analysis with the help of SPSS version 24 shows that there is no significant influence there is a significant influence on work discipline, the joint coordination and communication on employee performance at Curug Flight Facility Calibration Center of Tangerang Indonesia at 71.6% and the remaining 28.4% which affect the performance of employees but not examined.

Keywords

work discipline, coordination, communication, employee performance

Article Details

References

  1. Chen, N. (2008). Internal/employee communication and organizational effectiveness: A study of Chinese corporations in transition. Journal of Contemporary China, 17(54), 167–189. https://doi.org/10.1080/10670560701693146
  2. Ernika, D. (2016). Pengaruh Komunikasi Organisasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Inti Tractors Samarinda. EJournal Ilmu Komunikasi, 4(2), 87–101. Retrieved from http://ejournal.ilkom.fisip-unmul.ac.id/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Jurnal Desy (05-13-16-01-06-37).pdf
  3. Hackman, J. R., & Lawler, E. E. (1971). Employee reactions to job characteristics. Journal of Applied Psychology, 55(3), 259–286. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0031152
  4. Jacobs, M. A., Yu, W., & Chavez, R. (2016). The effect of internal communication and employee satisfaction on supply chain integration. International Journal of Production Economics, 171(1), 60–70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2015.10.015
  5. Kuncowati, H., & Rokhmawati, H. N. (2018). The Influence of Communication and Work Discipline on the Employee Performance (A Case Study of Employee Performance of Dwi Arsa Citra Persada Foundation in Yogyakarta & Indonesia). Researchers World : Journal of Arts & Science and Commerce(RWJASC), IX(2), 6–13. https://doi.org/10.18843/rwjasc/v9i2/02
  6. Mokaya, S. O., Musau, J. L., Wagoki, J., & Karanja, K. (2013). Effects of Organizational Work Conditions on Employee Job Satisfaction in the Hotel Industry in Kenya. International Journal of Arts and Commerce International Journal of Arts and Commerce ISSN, 2(2), 1929–7106. Retrieved from www.ijac.org.uk
  7. Susiawan, S., & Muhid, A. (2015). Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasi. Persona:Jurnal Psikologi Indonesia, 4(3), 304–313. https://doi.org/10.30996/persona.v4i03.725
  8. Venkatesh, V., Bala, H., & Sykes, T. A. (2010). Impacts of information and communication technology implementations on employees’ jobs in service organizations in India: A multi-method longitudinal field study. Production and Operations Management, 19(5), 591–613. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1937-5956.2010.01148.x
  9. Woreta, S. A., Kebede, Y., & Zegeye, D. T. (2013). Knowledge and utilization of information communication technology (ICT) among health science students at the University of Gondar, North Western Ethiopia. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 13(31), 1–7. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6947-13-31
  10. Yakub, S., Tulim, A., & Suharsil. (2014). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada PT Kertas Kraft Aceh (Persero). Ilmiah Sains Dan Komputer, 12(3), 227–238. Retrieved from https://prpm.trigunadharma.ac.id/public/fileJurnal/hp3IJurnal Suardi Yakub 2014.pdf