Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to determine whether there was an effect of human development on poverty in Bangka Regency in 2011-2020 and how big the effect was. The locus of this research is in Bangka Regency. This type of research is quantitative with an associative approach with a simple linear regression analysis model. The feasibility test of the regression model uses the classical assumption test, and the t test to see the significance of the effect. The results showed that human development had a negative but not significant effect on poverty in Bangka Regency. The magnitude of the influence of human development on poverty is only 36.9 percent, the remaining 63.1 percent is influenced by other variables not included in this study. Simple linear regression equation Y = 13.839 – 0.122 X, regression coefficient value -0.122, meaning that if Human Development with the Human Development Index indicator increases by 1 point, then the poverty rate in Bangka Regency is predicted to decrease by 0.122 percent. Recommendation to the government of Bangka Regency is that in development planning to utilize the results of research or research, especially research related to the influence of human development on poverty. The allocation of funds related to human development needs to be evaluated, so that it is more targeted in alleviating poverty in Bangka Regency, because in reality it has no significant effect on reducing poverty in terms of the 2011-2020 data series.
- Amran, A., Yon, L. C., Kiumarsi, S., & Jaaffar, A. H. (2021). Intellectual human capital, corporate social innovation and sustainable development: A conceptual framework. International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, 15(1), 75–99. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJISD.2021.111550
- Bertolini, A., & Riccaboni, M. (2021). Grounding the case for a European approach to the regulation of automated driving: the technology-selection effect of liability rules. European Journal of Law and Economics, 51(2), 243–284. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10657-020-09671-5
- Belitung, B. P. S. P. K. B. (2019). IPM Provinsi Kepulauan Bangka Belitung 2018. BPS Provinsi Kepulauan Bangka Belitung.
- del-Castillo-Feito, C., Blanco-González, A., & Hernández-Perlines, F. (2022). The impacts of socially responsible human resources management on organizational legitimacy. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 174. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2021.121274
- Dolge, K., & Blumberga, D. (2021). Economic growth in contrast to GHG emission reduction measures in Green Deal context. Ecological Indicators, 130. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108153
- Fedulova, S., Dubnytskyi, V., Naumenko, N., Komirna, V., Melnikova, I., & Agabekov, B. (2021). Effective economic growth under conditions of regional water management dependence. Agricultural and Resource Economics, 7(1), 22–43. https://doi.org/10.51599/are.2021.07.01.02
- Fu, Y., Lin, S., & Xu, Z. (2022). Research on Quantitative Analysis of Multiple Factors Affecting COVID-19 Spread. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(6). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19063187
- Gera, N., Vesperi, W., Fatta, D. D., Sahni, A., & Arora, A. (2021). Human resource development and spiritual intelligence: An investigation amongst management students in Delhi NCR. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 29(1), 45–66. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJIL.2021.111831
- Graczyk-Kucharska, M., Olszewski, R., Golinski, M., Spychała, M., Szafranski, M., Weber, G. W., & Miadowicz, M. (2022). HUMAN RESOURCES OPTIMIZATION WITH MARS AND ANN: INNOVATION GEOLOCATION MODEL FOR GENERATION Z. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 18(6), 4093–4110. https://doi.org/10.3934/jimo.2021149
- Guo, X. (2022). The Data Analytics of Finance Impact on the Rural Development Combining Financial Constraint and Economic Growth Theory. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/9989076
- Haq, M. U. (1996). Reflection on Human Development (1st ed.). Oxford University Press.
- Hurtado-Parrado, C., Pfaller-Sadovsky, N., Medina, L., Gayman, C. M., Rost, K. A., & Schofill, D. (2022). A Systematic Review and Quantitative Analysis of Interteaching. Journal of Behavioral Education, 31(1), 157–185. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10864-021-09452-3
- Lerback, J. C., Bowen, B. B., Macfarlan, S. J., Schniter, E., Garcia, J. J., & Caughman, L. (2022). Development of a graphical resilience framework to understand a coupled human-natural system in a remote arid highland of Baja California Sur. Sustainability Science, 17(3), 1059–1076. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-022-01101-6
- Li, J., & Xue, E. (2022). “Sustainable or Unsustainable” in Higher Education Internationalization Development: Exploring the Post-Doctoral System in the Humanities and Social Sciences. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(17). https://doi.org/10.3390/su141711024
- Mattera, M., & Alba Ruiz-Morales, C. (2021). UNGC principles and SDGs: perception and business implementation. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 39(2), 249–264. https://doi.org/10.1108/MIP-08-2018-0319
- Mohamed, B. H., Ari, I., Al-Sada, M. B. S., & Koç, M. (2021). Strategizing human development for a country in transition from a resource-based to a knowledge-based economy. Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(24). https://doi.org/10.3390/su132413750
- Mukhtar, R. W., Roy, A., & J. (2019). Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, Tingkat Pengangguran serta Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Terhadap Kemiskinan di Kota Samarinda. JIEM: Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Mulawarman, 4(3).
- Meijerink, J., Boons, M., Keegan, A., & Marler, J. (2021). Algorithmic human resource management: Synthesizing developments and cross-disciplinary insights on digital HRM. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 32(12), 2545–2562. https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2021.1925326
- Mhlanga, D. (2022). Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence: The Superlative Approach to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(13). https://doi.org/10.3390/su14137804
- Mi, M., Wu, L., Zhang, Y., & Wu, W. (2022). Integration of arts and humanities in medicine to develop well-rounded physicians: the roles of health sciences librarians. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 110(2), 247–252. https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2022.1368
- Oliinyk, O., Bilan, Y., & Mishchuk, H. (2021). Knowledge Management and Economic Growth: The Assessment of Links and Determinants of Regulation. Central European Management Journal, 29(3), 20–39. https://doi.org/10.7206/cemj.2658-0845.52
- Programme, U. N. D. (2010). Human Development Report. UNDP.
- Przybytniowski, J. W., Borkowski, S., Grzebieniak, A., Garasyim, P., Dziekański, P., & Ciesielska, A. (2022). Social, Economic, and Financial Aspects of Modelling Sustainable Growth in the Irresponsible World during COVID-19 Pandemic. Sustainability (Switzerland), 14(19). https://doi.org/10.3390/su141912480
- Piwowar-Sulej, K. (2022). Environmental strategies and human resource development consistency: Research in the manufacturing industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 330. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129538
- Radosavljevic, D., Josipovic, S., Kokeza, G., & Urosevic, S. (2022). New model of rural development based on human capital and entrepreneurship. Economics of Agriculture, 69(2), 595–611. https://doi:10
- Sen, A. (1999). Development as Freedom 1st sd. Oxford University Press.
- Statistik, B. P. (2014). Kajian Indikator Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs. BPS.
- Todaro Wu, A.-C., & Kao, D.-D. (2022). Mapping the Sustainable Human-Resource Challenges in Southeast Asia’s FinTech Sector. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 15(7). https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm15070307
- Yunus, M., Biggeri, M., & Testi, E. (2021). Social economy and social business supporting policies for sustainable human development in a post‐covid‐19 world. Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(21). https://doi.org/10.3390/su132112155