Main Article Content
social assessment is a process that ensures that the execution of action reasonably informed and considered the critical social issues that are relevant, as well as providing a participation strategy for involving stakeholders at large. Socialization and Enforcement of laws and regulations related to particularly riverside following the normalization of physical development plan/development Wonokromo River flood control infrastructure and Brangkal should use a local culture aligned with the socio-economic, gender, and education of local people issues social surfaced in every area of study and assessment of the following community expectations and their advice on the results of the social assessment. In light of this, it expected that pre-construction, construction, and post-construction could be well supported by social security by the carrier the benefit of both the public, private, and government.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Center For Good Governance. (2006). A Comprehensive Guide for Social Impact Assessment.
- Creswell, J. W. (2003). Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches (2nd ed.). London: SAGE Publications.
- Nurdiyanto, & Fauzi, A. (2009). Planning Normalization and Levee Improvement District Brangkal Kali Mojokerto. Surabaya: Surabaya Institute of Technology.
- Perum Jasa Tirta l (2011). Flood Preparedness Guidelines: Watershed (DAS) Brantas Year 2011-2012. Surabaya: Surabaya.
- Rietbergen, M.-J., & Narayan, D. (1998). Participation and Social Assessment: Tools and Techniques. Washington: The World Bank.
- Sea Defence Consultants. (2009). Aceh Nias Sea Defence Flood Protection, Escape, and Early Warning Project. "Flood Risk Management: A Manual for Government Action Plan Aceh. Sea Defence Consultants.
- Sofyan, M. (2016). Analisa Kepuasan Masyarakat Kota Dan Kabupaten Mojokerto Terhadap Proyek Pengendalian Banjir Perkotaan Dengan Metode Importance Performance Analysis. Eksekutif, 13(2), 320-329. Diambil kembali dari http://jurnal.ibmt.ac.id/index.php/jeksekutif/article/view/121/pdf
- Sofyan, M. (2019). Community Satisfaction of the Urban Flood Control System Improvement Project (UFCSI). Ilomata International Journal of Social Science, 1(1), 29-34. Diambil kembali dari https://www.ilomata.org/index.php/ijss/article/view/36/35
- The World Bank. (1994). The World Bank and Participation. Washington DC: World Bank. Diambil kembali dari http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/627501467990056231/The-World-Bank-and-Participation
- Zonneveld, L. (2001). The Toolkit for Participation in Local Government Learning to Make participation Work. Oxfam/Novib.