Main Article Content
The purpose of the Scholarship Program for Strengthening the reforming institution (SPIRIT) is to build the capacity of participating institutions by (i) strengthening human resources in critical functional areas; and (ii) improving their ability to start and manage reforms. The study showed that the Transfer of Knowledge by the SPIRIT Alumni in the Unit of work could not be measured objectively. Transfer Knowledge conducted by SPIRIT alumni is generally informally to complete the work is judged to have a relatively high difficulty level of SPIRIT Alumni are usually able to apply their knowledge and skills with teammates/colleagues in their units.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Ainal, F. (2015). Pemaknaan Masyarakat Non-Muslim Di Banda Aceh Terhadap Pemberitaan Qanun Jinayat (Hukum Pidana Islam) di Harian Serambi Indonesia. Postgraduate Program in Communication Studies.
- Arikunto, S. (2006). Prosedur penelitian suatu pendekatan praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Asra, A., Irawan, P. B., & Purwoto, A. (2015). Metode penelitian survei. Jakarta: In Media.
- Asra, A., & Prasetyo, A. (2015). Pengambilan sampel dalam penelitian survei. Edisi Perdana, PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
- Beaulieu, M., Breton, M., & Brousselle, A. (2018, February 1). Conceptualizing 20 years of engaged scholarship: A scoping review. PLoS ONE. Public Library of Science. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0193201.
- Boyer, E. L. (2016). The scholarship of engagement. Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement. University of Georgia. https://doi.org/10.2307/3824459.
- Fitri, A. (2015). Dramaturgi: Pencitraan Prabowo Subianto di Media Sosial Twitter Menjelang Pemilihan Presiden 2014. Interaksi: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, 4(1), 101–108.
- Norris-Tirrell, D., Lambert-Pennington, K., & Hyland, S. (2010). Embedding service learning in engaged scholarship at research institutions to revitalize metropolitan neighbourhoods. Journal of Community Practice, 18(2), 171–189. https://doi.org/10.1080/10705422.2010.485850.
- Ostrander, S. A. (2004). Democracy, Civic Participation, and the University: A Comparative Study of Civic Engagement on Five Campuses. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. SAGE Publications Inc. https://doi.org/10.1177/0899764003260588.
- Palombi, L. C., LaRue, A., & Fierke, K. K. (2019). Facilitating community partnerships to reduce opioid overdose: An engaged department initiative. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 15(12), 1406–1414. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sapharm.2018.07.002.
- Roakes, S. L., & Norris-Tirrell, D. (2000). Community service learning in planning education: A framework for course development. Journal of Planning Education and Research, 20(1), 100–110. https://doi.org/10.1177/073945600128992636.