Main Article Content

Abstract

This study aims to do understanding: (1) the effect of work conflict to the spirit at work; (2) the impact of work stress on the spirit at work; (3) the effect of a work conflict and work stress to the spirit at work of PDAM employee in South Solok Regency. This research used quantitative research method by casual associative approach. The sampling technique that used was purposive sampling technique with 39 people. The method used to compile data was questionnaire method. The method that used to analyze data in this research was descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression by SPSS programs v 20.0 for windows. Based on multiple linear regression analysis, it was known that the work conflict (X1) has a significant effect on the spirit at work (Y) with beta coefficient 0.283. Work stress (X) has a significant effect on the spirit at work (Y) with beta coefficient 0.631. This result shows that work conflict and work stress have a significant and positive effect on the work spirit of PDAM employee in South Solok Regency with sig. Score F < 5% (0.000 < 0,05). In conclusion, work conflict and work stress are the factors which affect the spirit at work with 61.7%, while the other percentage 38.3% is affected by the other factors which are not becoming research object from this study.

Keywords

Work Conflict, Work stress, and Spirit at Work

Article Details

References

  1. Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2010). Prosedur penelitian. Jakarta: Rineke cipta.
  2. Azwar. (2007). Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
  3. Fitriana. (2013). Persepsi Insemtif dengan Konflik. Jakarta: Erlangga.
  4. Ghozali, Imam. (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS Edisi 3. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.
  5. Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
  6. Hariandja, Marihot T.E. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Grasindo
  7. Mangkunegara. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
  8. Mitchell, Bruce, dkk. (2000). Pengelolaan Sumber Daya dan Lingkungan. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University.
  9. Nitisemito, Alex S. (2002). Manajemen Personalia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
  10. Pujaatmaka. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Andi.
  11. Robbins, Stephen P. (2009). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
  12. Rahim, Afzalur. (2011). Managing Conflict in Organizations. 4th Edition (New Jersey: Transaction Publishers.
  13. Rivai. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktik. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
  14. Sugiyono. (2004). Memahami Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
  15. Septiani, Hayfa. (2008). Pengaruh Konflik Kerja Terhadap Semangat Kerja Karyawan Pada CV Usaha Jaya Banjarmasin. Kalimantan Selatan. Jurnal Ekonomi. Fakulta Ekonomi. Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri.
  16. Sofyan, M. (2019). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Jiwa Kewirausahaan. JMK (Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan), 4(3), 194-204. doi:10.32503/jmk.v4i3.586
  17. Syukria. (2004). Kontribusi Iklim Kerja Sama dan Semangat Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru. Jurnal Manajemen. Padang: SMKN 1.
  18. Tohardi. (2006). Pemahaman Praktis Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bandung: Mandar Maju.
  19. Winardi. (2004). Manajemen Perilaku Organisasi cetakan ke 2. Jakarta: Kencana Media Group.