Main Article Content
Lion Air was chosen by the public as an airline because of its lower fares compared to other airlines. However, Lion Air also often creates problems in terms of service, namely passenger displacement due to delay. With a negative emotional experience will have an effect on reputation decline, due to electronic word of mouth by consumers who are dissatisfied with the service. This type of research uses quantitative methods. The population of this research is all consumers who have used Lion Air transportation services with a sample of 100 respondents. The data collection method uses purposive sampling method. Technical analysis using SMART PLS 3.0 consists of three types, namely instrument testing, prerequisite tests, and hypothesis testing. The results showed that consumer satisfaction is influenced by emotional experience, E-Wom is influenced by emotional experience, reputation is not influenced by emotional experience, loyalty is not influenced by customer satisfaction, E-Wom is influenced by customer satisfaction, reputation is influenced by consumer satisfaction, Loyalty is influenced by Reputation, Reputation is influenced by E-Wom, and Loyalty is also influenced by E-Wom.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Afiyanti, Y. (2008). Validitas dan Reliabilitas dalam Penelitian Kualitatif. Jurnal Keperawatan Indonesia, 12(2), 137-140.
- Bara, G. (2020, Juni 15). Diambil kembali dari https://rumusrumus.com/objek-penelitian/#Pengertian_Objek_Penelitian
- databoks.katadata.co.id. (2018, Desember 12). Diambil kembali dari https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2018/12/20/penumpang-pesawat- penerbangan-domestik-januari-oktober-2018-tumbuh-7
- Hartomo, G. (2018, December 13). Sektor Riil. Retrieved March 19, 2019, from economy.okezone.com: https://economy.okezone.com/read/2018/12/13/320/1990797/menhub-beberkan- kinerja-transportasi-dalam-4-tahun-ini-hasilnya
- Isdianto, O., & Kurniawan, I. S. (2017). Pengaruh Praktek Msdm Strategik Dan Kinerja Karyawan Terhadap Kinerja Perusahaan Persewaan Alat Pesta Or (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Persewaan Alat Pesta Oki Rejeki). Jurnal Manajemen Dewantara, 1(2), 56-60.
- Lestari, A. (2018). PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DENGAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL MEDIASI. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB)|Vol. 54 No. 1 Januari, 74-81. makassar.tribunnews.com. (2019, Februari 13). Diambil kembali dari https://makassar.tribunnews.com/2019/02/13/deretan-insiden-kecelakaan-pesawat- lion-air-dari-jatuh-tergelincir-delay-hingga-bagasi-berbayar
- Matondang, Z. (2009). Validitas Dan Reliabilitas Suatu Instrumen Penelitian. Jurnal Tabularasa Pps Unimed, 6(1), 87-96.
- Mirza, A. F. (2016). Hubungan antara Emotional Branding dengan Loyalitas Merek pada Konsumen Kartu Seluler XL. Jurnal Psikologi Integratif, 4(1), 63-72.
- Noviyanti, D., Yuniarti, D., & Amijaya, F. D. (2016). Pemodelan Regresi Variabel Mediasi Dengan Metode Product Of Coefficient. Prosiding Seminar Sains dan Teknologi FMIPA Unmul, 1(1), 37-40.
- Serra-Cantallops, A., Ramon-Cardona, J., & Salvi, F. (2018). The impact of positive emotional experience on eWOM generation and loyalty. Spanish Journal of Marketing - ESIC, 22(1), 142-162.
- Setiawan, P. Y., Troena, E. A., Armanu, & Noermijati. (2014). The Effect of e-WOM on Destination Image, Satisfaction and Loyalty. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 3(1), 22-29.
- Solimun, Armanu, & Fernandes, A. A. (2018). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif Perspektif Sistem. Malang: UB Press.
- Suhasto, I. N. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kedekatan Emosional Terhadap Loyalitas Nasabah. Jurnal Inspirasi Bisnis dan Manajemen, Vol 2, (1), 55-64.
- Sukmana, Y. (2018, November 26). Bisnis. Retrieved April 22, 2019, from Kompas.com:https://ekonomi.kompas.com/read/2018/11/26/184417226/mengupas-citra-gemar-delay-dan-tak-aman-maskapai-bertarif-murah
- Walsh, G., Jackson, P. R., Mitchell, V.-W., & Beatty, S. E. (2009). Examining the Antecedents and Consequences of Corporate Reputation: A Customer Perspective. British Journal of Management, 20(2), 187-203.
- Widanaputra, A. A. (2018). REPUTASI PERUSAHAAN, REPUTASI MANAJEMEN PUNCAK, DAN PENGUNGKAPAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi dan Bisnis, Vol. 76 13, No. 2, Juli, 75-84.