Main Article Content
Good leadership and supervision of employees are some of the factors that are expected to improve employee performance at PT. Purna Baja Harsco Cilegon. This study aims to find out how much influence leadership and supervision have on employee performance at PT. Purna Baja Harsco Cilegon. The population and sample in this study were all employees totaling 99 employees who worked at PT. Purna Baja Harsco Cilegon. This research was conducted from 03 to 15 November 2019. Data were collected by questionnaire method, and the analysis used was the data instrument test, classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis, coefficient of determination, and hypothesis testing using SPSS v.25 for windows. Based on the results of this study concluded that: Hypothesis 1 test obtained tvalue is greater than ttable (5,242 > 1,984) so H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted which means leadership (X1) influences employee performance (Y), hypothesis 2 obtained tvalue is greater than ttable ( 6,597 > 1,984) so that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted which means supervision (X2) influences employee performance (Y), and hypothesis 3 is obtained the Fvalue value is 638,205 while Ftable is 3.09 which means Fvalue > Ftable. This shows that H0 is rejected and H3 is accepted, which means that leadership (X1) and supervision (X2) jointly influence employee performance (Y).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Angga Angganda Prakarsa (2016). The Influence of Leadership and Compensation on Employee Performance of PT. Lima Perfect Cikande-Serang.
- Astuti Yulia Fitri, (2017) The Effect of Supervision and Discipline on Employee Performance at the Regional Development Planning Agency (BAPPEDA) Bandung city.
- Dini Yolanda Putri, Susi Hendriani, & Nuryanti (2014). The Effect of Leadership and Motivation on Employee Performance of Bank Bukopion's Funding and Leanding Section in PekanBaru, Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Universitas Riau, https://www.neliti.com/publications,336-89
- Edy Sutrisno (2016). Human Resources Management, Jakarta, Prenadamedia
- Elvasusanti, Syamsudduha, & Ulfiani Rahman, (2019). The Effect of Madrasah Head Leadership Style and Work Motivation on Work Discipline of Madrasah Aliyah Teacher, Jurnal ilmiah ilmu Administrasi Publik,Volume 9 No 1.
- Febiningtyas, R. E. R., & Ekaningtias, D. (2014).The Effect of Leadership, Motivation and Work Discipline on the Employees’ Performance of Finance Section in the Regional Working Unit in Tulung Agung Regency. The Indonesian Accounting Review, Vol 4(2): 97- 106.
- Hassan, S., Mahsud, R., Yukl, G., & Prussia, G. E. (2013). Ethical and empowering leadership and leader effectiveness. Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol 28(2): 133-146.
- Hooijberg, R., & Choi, J. (2001). The impact of organizational characteristics on leadership effectiveness models an examination of leadership in a private and a public sector organization. Administration & Society, Vol 33(4): 403-431.
- Ike Kusdyah Rachmawati (2008). Human Resources Management.Yogyakarta.CV.
- Novianita Rulandari (2017). The Effect of Supervision And Professionalism on Staff Performance at the Office of Social Affairs in East Jakarta Administrative City, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 7, No. 2.
- M Basri Kamal (2015) The Influence of Leadership and Supervision on Employee Work Discipline at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III (PERSERO), Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, http://jurnal.umsu.ac.id/index.php/mbisnis/article/view/967, Volume 15 No 1.
- Maharani Fathia, Suharto, & Akhmad Sodikin (2018). Effect of Leadership And Discipline on Employee Performance Through Employee Organization Commitment Bank Jabar Banten (BJB) International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, http://www.allsubjectjournal.com/ Volume 5; Issue 2; February 2018; Page No. 130-139.
- Moh Ainur Rahman, & Arik Prasetya (2018) The Influence of Leadership and Organizational Communication on Employee Performance (Studies on Employees of PT. Jatim Times Network in Malang City), Jurnal administrasi bisnis vol 63, no 1 )
- Rabiaful Akbar,Jumiati sasmita, & Liswar Hamid, (2014), Effect of Supervision and Compensation on Employee Performance at Hotel Permai Pekanbaru,Jurnal online mahasiswa universitas Riau.Volume 2.no 1
- Rosinta Romauli Situmeang, (2017), Effect of Supervision and Work Experience on Employee Performance at PT. Mitra Karya Anugrah, Asian Journal Of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (AJIE), Volume 2 No 2.
- Swatno, & Dooni Juni (2016). HR Management in Public and Business Organizations. Bandung. Alfabeta, cv