Main Article Content
Pandemic Covid - 19 to share the impact that beyond the usual to the various areas, especially the zone 's economy , businesses Trigona stone frog that role is shared contribution that goodly great against the restoration of health is not separated affected from pandemic Covid - 19, in the study is looking at all where utilization social media face book for the sustainability of the business of aquaculture Trigona stone frog amid the pandemic Covid - 19. The study is wearing the procedure qualitative with approach of phenomenology . The study is to verify if the use of social media facebook that attempted by the group cultivation Trigona has suitable procedure is not only the Digital marketing has shared a positive impact amid the Covid -19 pandemic on the economic resilience of the trigona stone frog business by always carrying out the process of creating and distributing objects to consumers but always complying with the provisions of Social Distancing where . The use of media social via facebook calculated need for applied especially in the middle of the Pandemic Covid - 19 for reducing the loss of context with consumers but business is always running .
Keywords : Pandemic Covid- 19, Facebook, Trigona
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Awali, H. (2020). Urgensi Pemanfaatan E-Marketing Pada Keberlangsungan Umkm Di Kota Pekalongan Di Tengah Dampak Covid-19. BALANCA : Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam, 2(1), 1–14. https://doi.org/10.35905/balanca.v2i1.1342
- Bin Rustam, S. (2020). The Impact of Digital Marketing on Unemployment in Bangladesh. SSRN Electronic Journal. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3585578
- Ekawati, N. W. (2012). Jejaring Sosial / Facebook Sebagai Media E-Pengecer. Buletin Studi Ekonom, 17(2), 210–215.
- Sugiyono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Pendekatan Kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Tamansiswa, U. S., & Yogyakarta, J. K. (2014). Pemanfaatan Media Sosial Sebagai Media Pemasaran Kelompok Usahadappika Dan Osaka. 0274.
- Verhoef, P. C., & Bijmolt, T. H. A. (2019). Marketing perspectives on digital business models: A framework and overview of the special issue. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 36(3), 341–349. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2019.08.001