Main Article Content
In the village, Batu Jong-Jong Village, Bahorok District the land is very fertile. Lush plants that can be used as a mixture of traditional medicines. Housewives with a hereditary recipe to produce herbs derived from plants that become traditional business ingredients Karo. The purpose of this research is to find out alternative strategies and priority strategies that can be used as an effort to develop karo traditional ingredients in Batu Jong-Jong Village. Research methods with a qualitative descriptive approach. Data collection through interviews, observations, discussions. Interviews were conducted with the owners of the traditional herbs Karo business in the stone frog hamlet and also a questionnaire with forestry counselors and village heads. The results of the study, based on the results of the calculation of the IFE (Internal Factor Evalution) matrix, found that the total score was 3.15. While the results of calculations on the EFE (External Factor Evalution) matrix table, obtained a total weighted score of 2.87. The conclusion is that the traditional herb business in Karo is of moderate value because the score weight is above 2.50. So that the right strategy is market penetration and product development strategies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Diniaty, D. Kusumanto, I. Roza, F. Husna, FD Hartati, M. & Nofirza. (2019). Marketing Strategy Analysis in an Effort to Increase Sales of Catfish Salted Fish. Journal of Business and Management Concepts. 6 (1): 109-120
- Jack Absalom Soselisa, Sapta Raharja, and Budi Suharjo. 2017 . XYZ Supermarket Business Development Strategy Analysis with Canvas Business Model Approach , IKM Management, September , Vol. 12 No. 2 ISSN 2085-8418 http://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/jurnalmpi/
- Kustiawati Ningsih & Hamamah. 201 3. Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix and External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Organic Dragon Fruit ( Hylocereus Undatus ), Agribusiness Study Program, Faculty of Agriculture, Islamic University of Madura
- Lexy J. Moleong. 2010. Qualitative Research Methodology . Bandung: PT. Teen Rosdakarya.
- Law No. 9 of 1995 concerning: Small Businesses
- Munica at all . 201 7. Analysis of Development Strategy for Traditional Herbal Medicine Industry in Bangkalan Regency, Agrointek Volume 11, No. August 2, 2017
- Porter ME (1994). Competitive Advantage: Creating and Maintaining Superior Performance. Jakarta: Binarupa Aksara
- Rangkuti, Freddy. 2013. Technique of Dissecting Business Case SWOT Analysis How to Calculate Weight, Rating, and OCAI . PT. Gramedia Main Library . Jakarta
- Sugiyono 2010. Understanding Qualitative Research . Bandung: Alfabeta
- Tripomo, Tejo & Udan 2005 Strategy Management, Engineering Science
- Winarno, SH, (2019), Determinant of Satisfaction and Loyalty of Users of Sharia Hotel Services in Jakarta, Journal of Business and Management Concepts 6 (1): 80-93