Main Article Content
Online-based learning has been long echoed, online-based learning methods also have been implemented in several developed countries. In Indonesia it's self this method was already known as PJJ (distance learning). Does online based learning a necessity for students and teachers, while students and parents do not fully understand technology. then how the readiness technological infrastructure which includes the internet network, smartphones and laptops to support this learning, from the school and students. With the great distance between students and teachers, could online-based learning methods produce purity of learning outcomes. This paper will use qualitative methods, where data will be generated through observation, interviews and information from print and electronic media. The purpose of this paper is to map the problem of online base learning. at least, where one side of this method must be applied because of the pandemic period, on the other hand this method will not run optimally when conditions are normal.
Keywords: online based learning, needs, purity of learning outcomes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- (Indonesia / Ristekdikti). (2016). Guide to Implementing Distance Education 2016. In the Director General of Learning and Student Affairs Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education.
- Firman, F., & Rahayu, S. (2020). Online Learning in the Middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES). https://doi.org/10.31605/ijes.v2i2.659
- Gikas, J., & Grant, M. M. (2013). Mobile computing devices in higher education: Student perspectives on learning with cellphones, smartphones & social media. Internet and Higher Education. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2013.06.002
- Nurmila, N., Maslani, Tarsono, & Satriah, L. (2020). Optimization of Online Learning at UIN SGD Bandung in an Effort to Stop the Spread of Corona Virus. Digital Library, UIN Sunan Gung Djati, Bandung.
- Anisyah Al Faqir, Uneven Internet Access Becomes an Obstacle to Implementing Learning from Home in the Middle of Pandemic, Merdeka.co.id 20 May 2020 14:43
- Saputra, E. (2019). Alternative Non-Formal Education in Improving Morals in Children Through Mosque-Based Education (Madrasa Diniyah / Religious Schools). SAP (Arrangement of Educational Articles). https://doi.org/10.30998/sap.v4i2.4853
- Creswell, J. W. (2013). Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design. In Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design.
- Lexy J. Moleong, D. M. A. (2019). Qualitative Research Methodology (Revised Edition). PT. Teens Rosda Works. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2013.02.055
- https://www.kompas.com/edu/read/2020/05/18/212505271/seminar-umj-learning- distance- far-belum-jadi-culture-process-learning-in?page=all.
- Suplig, M. A. (2017). The Effect of Online Game Addiction for Class X High School Students on the Social Intelligence of Private Christian Schools in Makassar. Jaffray Journal. https://doi.org/10.25278/jj71.v15i2.261
- Rio Adriyanto, A., Santosa, I., & Syarief, A. (2020). Instillment of value in online college teaching materials. Journal of Social Theory and Practice Learning. https://doi.org/10.17977/um022v5i12020p039
- Hendrastomo, G. (2008). Learning Dilemmas and Challenges E-learning 1 (The Dilemma and the Challenge of. Learning Scientific Magazine.
- Nasution. 2011. Various Approaches in the Learning and Teaching Process. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.