Main Article Content
The batik industry is now growing. Likewise with batik Trusmi that development is now growing rapidly. Revenue is a consequence or impact of the development of the batik industry. Revenue Trusmi batik artisans can be used for the basic needs of both basic needs and the needs of batik artisans in the business of making batik and batik artisans revenue also used for industrial development or business Trusmi batik. The problems discussed in this research on the impact of batik artisans Trusmi revenue as a result of the development of batik industry Trusmi. The goal, which is to determine the revenue impact of batik artisans Trusmi batik industry development. The method used in this research is using a descriptive qualitative method with the approach used approach SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat). Data collected by using observation and in-depth interviews with batik artisans Trusmi and also the village, as well as gathering documentation in the form of images and small notes. Results of research conducted by the researchers, it is known that income Trusmi batik artisans used for a variety of needs, not only for the basic needs of batik artisans but is also used to develop the Business of making batik. By using SWOT analysis of the impact of this revenue is not only powerful, but also has the disadvantage of not yet arranged neatly on the financial statements batik business, and there were also threats, in the form of batik competition from other regions. While the strength of itself is able to carry on business batik and opportunities that can develop the business of making or write Trusmi batik industry. With the aim to maximize profits and the opportunities and minimize weaknesses and threats to the batik artisans need to develop the business by using a strategy of differentiation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Al-Quran Get Arabic and Translatin in Microsoft Word, Q.S. (16): 80
- Desmita. (2010). Developmental Psychology, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya. Gilarso T, 2003, Introduction to Microeconomics, Yogyakarta: Konisius. AL-Mustashfa Journal Vol. 4 No.2 Year 2016 132
- Hamali Yusuf Arif. (2016). Understanding Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship Jakarta: Kencana.
- Hartati Netty, Nihayah Zahratun, Shaleh Rahman Abdul & Mujib Abdul. (2005). Islam and Psychology. Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Indonesian Accounting Association. (1994). Financial Accounting Standards, Jakarta: Salemba Empat
- Kuncoro -Warisan Adiluhung Nusantara. Yogyakarta: CV ANDI OFFSET.
- Restianti Hetti (2010). Getting to know Quadra Batik. Samuelson A. Paul, Nordhaus D William, 1992, Micro Economist, Jakarta: Erlangga.
- Sukirno Sadono, (2010). Introductory Micro Economics Theory, Jakarta: Rajawali Perss.
- Sun'an Muammil & Senuk Abddurrahman. (2015). Regional Development Economics. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
- Wulandari Ari (2011). Batik Nusantara The Meaning of Philosophy, Making and Batik Industry, Yogyakarta: CV ANDI OFFSET.
- http://badanbahasa.kemdikbud.go.id/kbbi/index.php http://kbbi.web.id/rajin http://www.kemenperin.go.id/download/5181 / Law-No-3-Tahun-2014-Perindustrian