Main Article Content
Citizen Relationship Management Mobile is an application that is created to be able to follow up on all complaints that have been reported by Jakarta's residents so that local governments of DKI can coordinate faster in resolving complaints of Jakarta’s society. Kartini sub-district applies a CRM application in handling public complaints regarding the handling of public facilities infrastructure (PPSU). Through the CRM application, PPSU of Kartini sub-district workers can find community reports, not only locations or pictures of the actual condition of reported public facilities but also their identities so that public's complaints can be resolved quickly. However, what often happens is that reports submitted by the society through pictures (photos) are not suitable with the actual situation, the address is not clear as well and also it does not include the identity of the reporter. This makes it difficult for PPSU of Kartini sub-district workers to follow up. Another problem faced is that several complaints reports do not include the main duties and functions of PPSU workers. The method used in this research is a descriptive qualitative approach to collect information about real current conditions. Interviews were conducted with 8 informants. The results showed that the application of CRM in the Kartini’s sub-district was quite effective, as indicated by the level of reports/complaints related to the handling of public facilities submitted by the residents, which decreased significantly, although there were still obstacles faced so that the implementation of CRM ran optimally. Various efforts have been made by the Kartini sub-district to overcome these obstacles so that the follow-up of reports/complaints from the public regarding public facilities infrastructure has higher quality, faster, more precise, and accurate.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Andrade, M. M. G. (2013). Plataforma De Relacionamento Com O Cidadão: Solução de Governança Eletrônica para a Prefeitura Municipal do Salvador. PontodeAcesso, 7(2), 68-88.
- Andrade, V. & Camacho, P., 2014, Citizen Relationship Management: What are the Determinants that Influence the Implementation of Citizen Relationship Management in Governments?, Quito, IEEE, pp. 97-102
- Atmosudiro, Prajudi, 2006, Organizational Science, Yogyakarta, Andi
- Bahari, M., 2010, Citizen Relationship Management Implementation in Local Government : Towards a Theoretical Research Framework, Journal of Informastion System Research and Innovation, pp. 51-61.
- Berlo, D.K., 2001, The Process of Communication, San Francisco, Rinehart Press.
- Bovens M, Zouridis S (2002) from street-level to system-level bureaucracies: How information and communication technology is transforming administrative discretion and constitutional control. Public Administration Review 62(2):174–184. doi:10.1111/0033-3352.00168.
- Chen, Y., Chen, H., Huang, W. and Ching, R.K. (2006), “E-government strategies in developed and developing countries: an implementation framework and case study”, Journal of Global Information Management, Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 23-46.
- Cordella A (2007) E-government: Towards the e-bureaucratic form?
- Journal of Information Technology 22 (3):265–274. doi:10.1057/palgrave.jit.2000105
- Cottam, I., Kawalek, P. & Shaw, D., 2004, A Local Government CRM Maturity Model: a Component in the Transformational Change of UK Councils.140 New York, Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), pp. 952-962.
- Demo, G., & Pessôa, R. (2015). CRM na administração pública: desenvolvimento e validação de uma Escala de Relacionamento com o Cidadão (ERCi). Revista de Administração Pública, 49(3), 677-697.
- Denhardt, Jane A. & Denhardt, Robert B., 2011, New Public Service; Serving Not Steering, New York, Routledge
- Fahmi, Irham, 2013, Organizational Behavior, Theory, Applications and Cases, Bandung, Alfabeta
- Fountain, J.E. Building the Virtual State: Information Technology and Institutional Hange; Brookings Institution Press: Washington, DC, USA, 2001
- Handoko, T. Hani, 2011, Personnel Management and Human Resource, Yogyakarta, BPFE
- Indrajit, Richardus Eko. 2007, Electronic Government In Action, Yogyakarta, Andi
- Irani Z, Al-Sebie M, Elliman T (2006) Transaction stage of e-government systems: Identification of its location and importance. In: Proceedings of the 39th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, HICSS 2006, Kauai, HI, 4–7 Jan 2006. doi:10.1109/HICSS. 2006.507
- King, S. F., 2007, Citizens as customers: Exploring the future of CRM in UK Local Government, Government Information Quarterly, Volume 24, pp.47-63.
- King CS, Nank R (2011) The context: Citizens, administrators, and their discontents. In: King CS (ed) Government is US 2.0, M.E. Sharp, Armonk, NY, p 3–16
- Lara, R. D., & Gosling, M. S. (2016a). Análise dos fatores que compõe a ouvidoria no relacionamento com o cidadão. Revista ESPACIOS, 37(23), 23.
- Larsen, B. & Milakovich, M. (2005). In International Conference on Electronic Government (pp. 57-68). Berlin, Germany: Springer
- Lawson-Body, A., Mukankusi, L., Willoughby, L. & Logossah, K., 2011, The Critical Success Factors for Public Sector CRM Implementation, The Journal of Computer Information Systems, 52(2), pp. 42-50
- Nalendra, A. R. A., Sariwaty, & Suhaila, A. (2018). Pengaruh Implementasi Kebijakan Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan Publik.
- Widya Cipta - Journal Sekretari and Management, 2(1), 141–148. https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v2 i1.2444
- Napitupulu, D. & Sensuse, D., 2014, Toward Maturity Model of E-GovernmentImplementation Based on Success Factors. Jakarta, IEEE, pp. 108-112
- Norris DF, Reddick CG (2013) Local e-government in the United States: Transformation or incremental change? Public Administration Review 73(1):165–175.
- Moenir, A.S, 2010, Public Service Management in Indonesia, 2nd ed, Jakarta, Bumi Aksara
- Neuman, W. Lawrence, 2010, Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches, 4th Edition, Boston: Allyn and Baccon
- Obeng, K.W., 2005, Building Citizen Trust through e-Government, Government Information Quarterly, 12(4), 20-21
- Paulin A (2013) Towards self-service government - A study on the computability of legal eligibilities. Journal of Universal Computer Science 19(12):1761–1791. doi:10.3217/jucs-019-12-1761
- Reddick C, Anthopoulos L (2014) Interactions with e-government, new digital media and traditional channel choices: citizen-initiated factors. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy 8(3):398–419. doi:10.1108/TG-01-2014-0001
- Reddick, C.G. Citizen interaction with e-government: From the streets to servers? Gov. Inf. Q. 2005, 22, 38–57
- Robbins, Stephen P., 2009, Teori Organisasi: Struktur, Desain, dan Aplikasi, Edisi Ketiga, Jakarta, Arcan
- Roberts, A. (2006), Blacked out: Government Secrecy in the Information Age, Cambridge University Press.
- Shaikh, R., & Khan, M. R. (2014). Citizen Relationship Management: A Decisive Parameter of G2C e-Governance Web Portals of Maharashtra India. International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, 2(8), 2234-2239.
- Sinambela, Lijan Poltak, 2011, Public Service Reformation, Jakarta, Bumi Aksara
- Soekanto, Soerjono, 2004, Sosiologi Introduction, Jakarta, Raja Grafindo Persada
- Schellong, A., 2007.,Citizen Relationship Management, Encyclopedia of Digital Government. Hershey, Idea Group Reference, pp. 174-182
- Stewart, Ranson, 2010, Management in the Public Domain, Publik Money and Management, New York, Mc Graw Hill Co.
- Torres, L., Pina, V. and Royo, S. (2005), “E-government and the transformation of public administrations in EU countries: beyond NPM or just a second wave of reforms?”, Online Information Review, Vol. 29 No. 5, pp. 531-553.
- Wibawa, Samodra. 2009, Public Administration Contemporary Issues, Yogyakarta, Graha Ilmu.
- Yildiz, M. (2007), “E-government research: reviewing the literature, limitations, and ways forward”, Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 24 No. 3, pp. 646-665.
- Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government
- Law Number 25 of 2009 concerning Public Services.
- Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 73 of 2005 concerning Formation of Urban Villages
- Presidential Instruction No. 3 of 2003
- Undang-Undang Nomor 32 Tahun 2004 tentang Pemerintahan Daerah
- Undang-Undang Nomor 25 Tahun 2009 tentang Pelayanan Publik.
- Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 73 Tahun 2005 tentang Pembentukan Daerah Kelurahan
- Instruksi Presiden Nomor 3 Tahun 2003
- Peraturan Gubernur Nomor 7 tahun 2017 tentang Penanganan Prasarana dan Sarana Umum Tingkat Kelurahan
- Keputusan Gubernur (Kepgub) Nomor 1435 Tahun 2015 Tentang Penetapan Jumlah Pekerja Penanganan Prasarana dan Sarana Umum Tingkat Kelurahan