Main Article Content

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable. The independent variables are Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) and Earning Per Share (EPS) while the dependent variable is the Company Value at PT Indosat, Tbk for the period 2004-2018. The sample in this study over the past 15 years, namely from the period 2004-2018. The data used in this study is to use the company's financial statement data published on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) website and the company's official website. The data used are secondary data and the method used is regression analysis that is Time series data with the help of SPSS version 20.0 to get a picture of the relationship between one variable and another. The results showed that DER has no effect and no significant effect on firm value, EPS has no effect and no significant effect on firm value, DER and EPS simultaneously have no effect and no significant effect on firm value. The influence of DER and EPS on Company Value is 36.4% while the remaining 63.6% is influenced by other factors not included in the research model.

Keywords

BEI, DER, EPS, COMPANY VALUE, Data Time Serie

Article Details

References

  1. Alif Wahyu Wicaksana, Abdul Qodir Djailani & M. Khoirul Anwarodin BS, (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS), dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. e-Jurnal Riset ManajemenPRODI MANAJEMEN. 7(1): 90-101.
  2. Devina L. A. Lebelaha & Ivonne S. Saerang, (2016). Pengaruh Price Earnings Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio dan Dividend Payout Ratio terhadap Nilai Perusahaan BUMN yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2011-2014. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efisiensi. 16(2): 376-386.
  3. Hanafi & Halim, (2017). Pengaruh Debt to Equity Ratio Dan Earning Per Share terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Farmasi Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jurnal Studia Akuntansi dan Bisnis. 5(2): 79-90.
  4. Hizkia T.Pioh, Parengkuan Tommy & Jantje L. Srpang, (2018). Pengaruh Debt to Equity Ratio, Earning Per Share dan Return On Asset terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Sub Sector Food and Beverages di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal EMBA. 6(4): 3018-3027.
  5. Husnan & Pudjiastuti. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS), dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. e-Jurnal Riset ManajemenPRODI MANAJEMEN 7(1): 90-101.
  6. Marlina & Danica, (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS), dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. e-Jurnal Riset ManajemenPRODI MANAJEMEN 7(1): 90-101.
  7. Sitanggang, (2018). Pengaruh Debt to Equity Ratio, Return On Equity, Return On Asset, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Perusahaan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis(JAB). 57(1): 151-159.
  8. Rahayu, (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA), Earning Per Share (EPS), dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. e-Jurnal Riset ManajemenPRODI MANAJEMEN. 7(1): 90-101.
  9. Sandrawati, Vera (2016). Pengaruh Debt to Equity Ratio, Return On Asset, Earning Per Share dan Risiko Sistematis terhadap Nilai Perusahaan (Studi Pada Perusahaan Kategori LQ45 Yang Terdaftar di BEI 2011-2014). Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji.
  10. Sofyan, M. (2019). Analysis Financial Performance of Rural Banks in Indonesia. International Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting Research (IJEBAR), 3(3), pp. 255-262.