Main Article Content
Inflation and poverty are important indicators in the economy, the pace and growth are always strived to be low and stable so as not to cause macroeconomic diseases which will later have an impact on instability on the economy. This study aims to analyze the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable. The independent variable in this study is inflation while the dependent variable is poverty in the City of Bima in the period 2013-2018. The sample in this study is in the form of inflation and poverty data for the past 6 years, namely from 2013 to 2018. The data used in this study are in the form of a list of tables regarding inflation and poverty for 6 years obtained from the Office of the Statistics Indonesia (BPS) office in Bima City. The data used are secondary data and the method used is simple linear regression analysis, simple correlation coefficient, simple linear determination and t-test (2 parties) using SPSS Version 20.0 to get a comprehensive picture of the relationship between one variable with another variable. The results showed that inflation had no effect and was not significant on poverty in Bima City.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Imelia. (2012). Pengaruh Inflasi Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Propinsi Jambi. Jurnal aradigm ekonomika 1(5) : 42- 48.
- Ningsi D. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Inflasi Dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Indonesia. Jurnal samudra ekonomika 2(1) : 53-61.
- Sugiartiningsi, Khaerul S. (2017). Pengaruh Inflasi Terhadap Kemiskinan Di indonesia. Proceedings Profesionalisme Akutan Sustainable Bisiness Practice: 518-526. Bandung, 20 Juli 2017: Universitas Widyatama.
- Susanto E, Rochaida E, Ulfah Y. (2017). Pengaruh Inflasi Dan Pendidikan Terhadap Pengangguran Dan Kemiskinan. Journal.feb.Ummul.Ac.Id/Indekx.Php/INOVASI, Volume 12 Nomor 1 hal. 19- 27.
- Pratama, Yogi C. (2014) Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kemiskinan Di Indonesia. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, UIN Syarif Hidayahtullah Jakarta.
- Susanto E, Rochaidah E, Yana Ulfha. 2017. "Pengaruh Inflasi Dan Pendidikan Terhadap Pengangguran dan Kemiskinan". Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UNMUL. Vol.13 No.1, hlm. 19-27.
- Sofyan, M. (2019). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Profitabilitas Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) di Provinsi Jawa Timur. Jurnal Inspirasi Bisnis dan Manajemen, 3(1), 63-76. doi:10.33603/jibm.v3i1.2093.
- Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatifdan R &D. Alfabeta:Bandung.
- Wahyu Utomo, Fajar. (2013). "Pengaruh Inflasi dan Upah Terhadap Pengangguran di Indonesia Periode Tahun 1980-2010". Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya.