Main Article Content
This research will discuss how the Bengkulu City Government's efforts in implementing the bureaucratic reform strategy as a form of realization of Presidential Instruction No.1 of 1995 concerning Improvement and Improvement of Service Quality of Government Apparatus to the Community which refers to the 2014-2025 National RUPM Vision and the RPJPD Vision. Bengkulu Province 2005-2025 and Regional Head Vision 2016-2021. This study uses descriptive qualitative methods with data collection techniques through in-depth interviews and documents. The main focus of this research is the extent to which the Bengkulu City Government bureaucratic reform process is being carried out at BPPT Bengkulu City, and what are the strategies used in implementing the bureaucratic reform. Based on this research, the results obtained show that the bureaucratic reform efforts that are running in the Bengkulu City Integrated Licensing Service Agency still have several obstacles. The strategy used by BPPT Bengkulu City is Incremental Strategy, which is a strategy that is implemented in stages which can be seen from the Vision and Mission, Objectives and Objectives of the DPMPTS Policy Strategy. In its implementation, there are still various obstacles. The bureaucratic reform process is certainly still far from what is expected by the community. BPPT Bengkulu City is expected to be able to solve the problems that have caused the creation of an effective and efficient government.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Abidin, Zainal. 2010. Analisis Pengaruh Keandalan dan Etos Kerja Terhadap Pelayanan Publik Pegawai Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Kota. Medan: USU
- Cepiku, Denita dan Chistina Mitelu, 2010, Public “Administration Reforms in Transition Countries: Albania and Romania Between The Weberian Model and The New Public Management” Dalam Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences, No 3E Cet. Kedua, Jakarta: Kencana Penanda Media Grup.
- Creswell, John W.,2013. Research Design Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan Mixed. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
- Dwiyanto, Agus, dkk., 2003, Reformasi Tata Pemerintahan dan Otonomi Daerah,Yogyakarta: Universitas Gajah Mada.
- Haris, Herdiansyah. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Jakarta: Salemba Humanika.
- Lupiyoadi , Rambat. 2001. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta : PT. Salemba Empat.
- Osborne, David dan Ted Gaebler, 1996, Mewirausahakan Birokrasi: Mentransformasikan Semangat Wirausaha ke Dalam Sektor Publik. Jakarta: PT. Pustaka Binaman Presindo.
- Permenpan & RB. 2015. Tentang road map Reformasi Birokrasi No. 11 Tahun 2015.
- Peraturan Menteri Dalam Negeri. 2006. Tentang Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Perizinan Terpadu No. 24 Tahun 2006.
- Peraturan Presiden. 2010.Tentang Grand Design Reformasi Birokrasi 2010-2025 No. 81 Tahun 2010.
- Purwanto, Erwan Agus dan Wahyudi Kumorotomo, 2005, Birokrasi Publik dalam Sistem Politik Semi Parlementer, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
- Ramli, A., 2007, Sistem Politik Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
- Santoso, Priyo Budi, 1993, Birokrasi Pemerintah Orde Baru, prespektif Kultural dan Struktural, Jakarta: Raja Grafndo Persada.
- Setiyono, Budi., 2005. Birokrasi dalam Prespektif Politik dan Administrasi – Edisi Kedua. Puskodak Undip.
- Sinambela, Lijian Poltak,. 2010. Reformasi Pelayanan Publik. : PT. Bumi Aksara
- UU RI. 1999. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 22 Tahun 2014 tentang Pemerintah Daerah.
- UU RI. 2014. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 23 Tahun 2014 tentang Pemerintah Daerah.