Main Article Content
Partnership is a business strategy carried out by two or more parties within a certain period of time to gain mutual benefits with the principle of mutual need and mutual growth. Because it is a business strategy, the success of the partnership is largely determined by the compliance among partners in carrying out business ethics. In this context, the parties who are directly involved in the partnership must have the basics of business ethics that are mutually understood and embraced as a starting point in running the partnership. This study is objected to determine the compliance level of the company PT. Ciomas adisatwa Makassar Unit as the core in the broiler agribusiness partnership contract. This study was conducted from January 2020 to February 2020. The sample in the study was 31 breeders who partnered with PT. Ciomas Adisatwa Makassar Unit. Data collection was carried out using farmer data recorded in the core company and farmer interviews. The data analysis used in this research is using the Champion formula. The result of the study indicates that the compliance level of the core company PT. Ciomas Adisatwa Makassar Unit in the broiler chicken agribusiness partnership system is in the compliant category (compliance rate of 81.81%).
Keywords: Agribusiness, Broiler, Partnership, Compliance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Adi, R. K. 2010. Peran jejaring agribisnis dalam membangun kemitraan agribisnis(studi pada pengembangan klaster usaha peternakan sapi potong di Kabupaten Sukoharjo.J.Universitas Sebelas Maret. 336-9.
- Champion. D. J. Basic. 1991. Statistik For Socian Research Adition. New York: Media. Hal. 304.
- Indrajit, E.R, dan R. Djokopranoto. 2003. Proses Bisnis Outsorcing. Gerasindo. Jakarta. Hal 45-7.
- Kotler, P, dan G. Amstrong. 1997. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Erlangga. Jakarta. Hal 3.
- Maryati dan P. A. Sari. 2018. Perlindungan hukum bagi peternak ayam broiler dalam pola kemitraan inti plasma dengan PT. Ciomas Adisatwa di Kabupaten Batanghari. Jambi. Jurnal. 56-77.
- Priyono, A. E. 2018. Perlindungan hukum bagi para pihak dalam perjanjian kemitraan peternakan. Jurnal. Fakultas Hukum Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang. 154-5.
- Prodjokodikoro, W. 1989. Asas- asas Hukum Perjanjian, Bale, Bandung.
- Sitonpul, D. H. 2010. Perlindungan hukum bagi para pihak dalam perjanjian franchise. Jurnal. 144-6.
- Wijayanto, N., Z. Fanami dan B. A. Nugroho. 2013. Analisis kerja finansial peternakan broiler antara pola kemitraan dan pola mandiri (studi kasus di Kabupaten Jombang). Jurnal. 1-4.
- Windansari. 2007. Kajian usaha peternakan ayam ras pedaging di Kabupaten Karanganyar: Membandingkan antara pola kemitraan dan pola mandiri. Tesis. Sekolah Pascasarjana Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor.