Main Article Content
This electric train transportation facility is a means of transportation that avoids traffic congestion because it has its own route. Transportation competition can be seen through aspects of service quality to transportation service providers. The excellence of the company can be demonstrated by providing good quality service and striving for affordable ticket prices by the public. This study aims to determine and analyze the effect of Service Quality and Prices on Commuterline KRL Passenger Interest. This study used 125 respondents who used the commuterline train at Tanjung Priok station. This study used a quantitative method with multiple linear regression analysis taking data by distributing questionnaires. Sampling in this study using nonprobability sampling techniques. The results of the analysis partially and simultaneously show that service quality and price affect the interests of passengers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Aptaguna, A., & Pitaloka, E. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Dan Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Jasa Go-Jek. Widyakala, 3, 49–56. Retrieved from https://www.upj.ac.id/userfiles/files/Widyakala Vol 3 pp 49-56 (Aptaguna_Oka).pdf
- Hundal, B. S., & Kumar, V. (2015). Assessing the service quality of Northern Railway by using SERVQUAL model. Pacific Business Review International, 8(2), 82–88. Retrieved from www.pbr.co.in
- Kalaiselvi, A., Sandhya, D., & Athira, C. G. (2017). Passenger satisfaction towards railway with reference to Combatore junction. International Journal of Development Research, 7(10), 16328–16330. Retrieved from https://www.journalijdr.com/sites/default/files/issue-pdf/10727.pdf
- Maruvada, D. P., & Bellamkonda, R. S. (2010). Analyzing the Passenger Service Quality of the Indian Railways using Railqual: Examining the Applicability of Fuzzy Logic. International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 1(5), 478–482. Retrieved from http://ijimt.org/papers/84-M479.pdf
- Ojo, T. K., Mireku, D. O., Suleman, D., & Nutsogbodo, R. Y. (2014). Service quality and customer satisfaction of public transport on Cape Coast-Accra Route, Ghana. Developing Country Studies, 4(18), 142–148.
- Rajeswari, V., & Santa Kumari, K. (2014). Satisfaction and Service Quality in Indian Railways -A Study on Passenger Perspective. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 4(1), 2321–5933. Retrieved from http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jef.html
- Semuel, H., & Wijaya, N. (2010). Service Quality, Perceived value, Satisfaction, Trust, dan Loyalty pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia Menurut Penilaian Pelanggan Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, 4(1), 23–37. Retrieved from http://jurnalpemasaran.petra.ac.id/index.php/mar/article/view/18083/17991
- Septianita, Wi., Agus Winarno, W., & Arif, A. (2014). Pengaruh Kualitas Sistem, Kualitas Informasi, Kualitas Pelayanan Rail Ticketing System (RTS) Terhadap Kepuasan Pengguna. E-Journal Ekonomi Bisnis Dan Akutansi, 1(1), 53–56. https://doi.org/10.19184/ejeba.v1i1.570
- Setiawan, E. B. (2015). Analisis Pengaruh Nilai Teknologi Informasi Terhadap Keunggulan Bersaing Perusahaan (Studi Kasus Pemanfaatan E-Tiketing Terhadap Loyalitas Pengguna Jasa Kereta Api). Jurnal Sains, Teknologi Dan Industri, 12(2), 204–211.
- Setyo, P. E. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas produk dan harga terhadap kepuasaan konsumen “Best Autoworks.” Jurnal Manajemen, 1(6), 755–764. Retrieved from https://journal.uc.ac.id/index.php/performa/article/view/404/363