Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze and determine the effect of marketing strategy variables and service quality on parents' decisions. In this study, the dimensions of marketing strategies include products, prices, promotions, places, people, processes and physical evidence. Service quality dimensions include reliability, responsiveness, confidence, empathy and tangibility. Quantitative methods with multiple linear regression analysis were processed using SPSS for windows version 22. The results showed that there were simultaneously the effects of marketing strategy and service quality variables on parents' decisions. Partially, the marketing strategy variable did not significantly influence the parents' decisions at PAUD Al Hidayah Pertiwi. While service quality variables significantly influence the decisions of parents of students in PAUD Al Hidayah Pertiwi.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Astuti, R., Silalahi, R. L. R., & Wijaya, G. D. P. (2015). Marketing Strategy Based on Marketing Mix Influence on Purchasing Decisions of Malang Apples Consumers at Giant Olympic Garden Mall (MOG), Malang City, East Java Province, Indonesia. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, 67–71. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aaspro.2015.01.015
- Gultom, D. K., Ginting, P., & Sembiring, B. K. (2014). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Jasa dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara. Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 14(1), 21–33. Retrieved from http://jurnal.umsu.ac.id/index.php/mbisnis/article/view/113/58
- Hadikoemoro, S. (2002). A comparison of public and private university students’ expectations and perceptions of service quality in Jakarta, Indonesia. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/305440753?accountid=13771
- Khasanah, N. (2012). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Orang Tua Dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Memilih Sekolah Dasar Swasta (SD Virgo Maria 2 dan SDIP. H. Soebandi Kecamatan Bawen Kabupaten Semarang). Satya Widya, 28(2), 137–146. https://doi.org/10.24246/j.sw.2012.v28.i2.p137-146
- Kristiani, N. (2016). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Orang Tua Siswa Memilih SD Kasatriyan Surakarta. Jurnal Manajemen Maranatha, 16(1), 91–118. Retrieved from https://journal.maranatha.edu/index.php/jmm/article/view/8
- Prentice, G., Brady, J., & McLaughlin, C. (2018). Education Service Quality, Value and Satisfaction on Student Customer Intentions and Behaviour. DBS Business Review, 2, 89–112. https://doi.org/10.22375/dbr.v2i0.27
- Rehman, N. U., Khan, J., Tariq, M., & Tasleem, S. (2010). Determinants of parents’ choice in selection of private schools for their children in district Peshawar of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. European Journal of Scientific Research, 44(2), 177–187. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266874609_Determinants_of_Parents’_Choice_in_Selection_of_Private_Schools_for_their_Children_in_District_Peshawar_of_Khyber_Pakhunkhwa_Province/link/54de119f0cf2814662ecd739/download
- Rosha, Z., Wati, L., & Dharma., S. (2017). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Orang Tua dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Memilih Sekolah Dasar Islam Al-Azhar 32 Padang. E-Jurnal Apresiasi Ekonomi, 5(3), 139–147. Retrieved from http://stiepasaman.ac.id/ojsapresiasiekonomi/index.php/apresiasiekonomi/article/view/131/182
- Simmons, P., Dowell, D., & Small, F. (2013). The influence of fairness on university student satisfaction. International Journal of Assessment and Evaluation, 19(1), 1–16.
- Tuan, N. M. (2012). Effects of service quality and price fairness on student satisfaction. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(19), 132–150. Retrieved from http://ijbssnet.com/journals/Vol_3_No_19_October_2012/15.pdf