Main Article Content
Outbreaks of the new corona virus or Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) are increasingly felt in the domestic economy, especially in terms of consumption, corporate, financial sector, and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The existence of Large-Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB) that has been declared by the government most of the activities involving the public are restricted, such as offices or offices that are closed, restrictions on religious activities and restrictions on public transportation. The business world has not been separated from the shadows of the Corona Covid-19 pandemic. Instead of diminishing, some countries have confirmed that they will experience a second wave of pandemic that began in Wuhan, China. The purpose of this study is to find out whether the impact of Covid-19 will have a widespread effect on business entities and the sustainability of business entities. This research is a descriptive study, using the literature method where research conducted by studying and collecting data from libraries related to tools, both in the form of journals and scientific studies of research that has been published in public journals. The results of the study concluded that the impact on Covid-19 had a significant influence on the development of the business world. The biggest influences occur in the mall/supermarket, hospitality, manufacturing and various businesses related to the use of mass labor. In this study, not many scientific writers have focused on examining the impact of this 19 on the business world in general. Although the fact in the field of influence of Covid-19 is clearly seen the fact in the life of the wider community due to many businesses limit / lay off and even deduct workers' income from the value of income received.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Burhanuddin, Chairul, & Abdi, M. (2020). Krisis Ekonomi Global Dari Dampak Penyebaran Virus Corona (Covid-19). AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH, 17(1), 90-98. doi: 10.37476/akmen.v17i1.866
- Chen, J., Huang, J., Su, W., Štreimikienė, D., & Baležentis, T. (2021). The challenges of COVID-19 control policies for sustainable development of business: Evidence from service industries. Technology in Society, 66, 101643. Doi: 10.1016/j.techsoc.2021.101643
- Fabeil, N. F., Pazim, K. H., & Langgat, J. (2020). The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis on Micro-Enterprises: Entrepreneurs’ Perspective on Business Continuity and Recovery Strategy. Journal of Economics and Business. 3(2), 1-9. Retrieved from SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3612830
- Hanoatubun, S. (2020). Dampak Covid – 19 terhadap Prekonomian Indonesia. EduPsyCouns: Journal of Education, Psychology and Counseling, 2(1), 146-153. Retrieved from https://ummaspul.e-journal.id/Edupsycouns/article/view/423
- Hossain, M. (2021). The effect of the Covid-19 on sharing economy activities. Journal of Cleaner Production, 280, 124782. doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124782
- Purwanto, A., Pramono, R., Asbari, M., Hyun, C., Wijayanti, L., Putri, R., & santoso, priyono. (2020). Studi Eksploratif Dampak Pandemi COVID-19 Terhadap Proses Pembelajaran Online di Sekolah Dasar. EduPsyCouns: Journal of Education, Psychology and Counseling, 2(1), 1-12. Retrieved from https://ummaspul.e-journal.id/Edupsycouns/article/view/397
- Pusat Kajian Iklim Usaha dan GVC April (2020) - Briefing Note “Dampak Pandemi Covid-19 terhadap Pariwisata Indonesia: Tantangan, Outlook dan Respon Kebijakan” LPEM FEB UI, Jakarta Indonesia;
- Sihaloho, Estro Dariatno, (2020). Dampak Covid-19 Terhadap Perekonomian Indonesia," OSF Preprints h2d7c, Center for Open Science. DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/h2d7c.
- Telukdarie A, Munsamy M, Mohlala P. (2020) Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector. Sustainability. 12(22):9331. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12229331
- Tanrıvermiş, H. (2020). Possible impacts of COVID-19 outbreak on real estate sector and possible changes to adopt: A situation analysis and general assessment on Turkish perspective. Journal of Urban Management, 9(3), 263-269. doi: 10.1016/j.jum.2020.08.005