Main Article Content
The analysis of this study aims to determine whether recruitment positive and significant effect on the performance of employees in the Manufacturing Company. To know able to moderate recruitment monitoring the performance of employees in the Manufacturing Company. Data analysis technique used is quantitative method with SPSS version 16.0. This study uses regression analysis moderating. The population in this study were all employees Manufacturing Company, and a sample of 44 respondents. The primary data using questionnaires. The results showed that recruitment positive and significant effect on the performance of employees in the Manufacturing Company. Supervision able to moderate recruitment to employee performance on a Manufacturing Company
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The author sends the manuscript with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to the author and retains publishing rights without restriction.
Copyright includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce and submit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm, and other similar reproductions, as well as translations. Reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in the database and its transmission by all forms of media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopying, recording, magnetic media, etc.
The journal editorial board makes every effort to ensure that no false or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. Either way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in journals are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Adnan celik, r. I. (2014). The effects of employee empowerment applications on organizational creativity and innovativeness inenterpriseses: the case of Oiz. European scientific journal, 10, 99-107.
- Chen, k. P. (2011). A study on the impact of empowerment on employee performance in the automotive industry in Malaysia.
- Gaudreau Meyerson, b. D. (2012). Effect of empowerment on employees performance. Advanced research in economic and management sciences (arems), 2, 40-46.
- Pd.suresh, d. J. (2015). Impact of employee empowerment on organizational performance in the case of the automobile industry chennai city. Ijiset - international journal of innovative science, engineering and technology, 2 (4), 20-31.
- Shadi ebrahimi mehrabani, m. S. (2013). Relationship between employee empowerment and employee effectiveness. Service science and management research (ssmr), 2 (4), 60-68.
- Silvia c. Peters, e. M. (2008). The impact of employee empowerment on service. Mälardalen University, 8-71.